What's new

What's wrong with Emutalk ?

Gorxon

Administrator
Your netscape version doesn't support the drop down menus (dhtml?).
Get Firefox or Opera 7.5 (my preferred one).

Trotterwatch

Gorxon, look at the picture again - read all the stuff, looks to me like it's gone through some 'transformation' type webpage. The drop down menus looking at the pic look fine.

OP
Flash

Flash

Technomage
Trotterwatch said:
Gorxon, look at the picture again - read all the stuff, looks to me like it's gone through some 'transformation' type webpage. The drop down menus looking at the pic look fine.

Found this funny page yesterday -
Internet Exploder :D

Gorxon

Administrator
Trotterwatch said:

No, they dont. I mean the menus that you get when clicking on a nick. They are displayed below and above the post in his pic. It shouldn't be like that...

It is however the transformation page which breaks the code. Really weird that it manages to do that, as its basically a word replacing transformer as far as I can see...

Gorxon

Administrator
Trotterwatch said:
That's because the top one is from a different user.

No shit...
But am I misunderstanding completely here?

-edit-
How its supposed to look...but I thought you all knew that already?
I dont really understand what you mean..

Last edited:

2fast4u

k, after reading this well 5 times..

gorx, the joke is probably more about the silly changes to the text in the first screenshot...now the browser problem that occurs here seemed more interesting to most of us though ;)

Gorxon

Administrator
2fast4u said:
k, after reading this well 5 times..

gorx, the joke is probably more about the silly changes to the text in the first screenshot...now the browser problem that occurs here seemed more interesting to most of us though ;)

Yeah, actually I didn't get that until my second post. But I was well aware of the real purpose of it before posting post number 2 though. But as Trot said, I think I will just let this thread slip into silence... ;)

vleespet

The decent one
lol, this is really one of the dumbest threads ever, the first 1/2 is the picture and the other 1/2 are the replies :p.