What's new

what's the point??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
R

ReelFiles

Banned
so what games are known to work, i have final fantasy x, simpsons hit and run, kindom hearts, grand theft auto, grand tourismo etc.....

OP
R

ReelFiles

Banned
ok nevermind, Sorry forwasting my time and yours you could have said that this program is just taking up harddrive space for nothing and that this forum is discussing something that doesn't even work

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
If by saying "work" you mean at speed almost 20 times smaller than the normal then you may be able to run the PS2 bios or Street fighter EX3 but not games like FFX and Grand turismo 3.

OP
R

ReelFiles

Banned
well have a nice day maybe you can find something better to do with your time than make people run in circles for nothing suggestion: all you have to do is say on the main page that the software isn't developed enough to actually play a decent game yet

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
You don't seem to know that trying to emulate a PS2 on PC is extremely difficult and takes a long time (and it's for free). This happens with every new console that is emulated. Come back in a couple of years and you may be able to play FFX.

PS: If you don't like the emulator don't use it. Instead, try to make your own (I bet that you are too stupid to do it)... retard.

Last edited:

Martin

Administrator
ReelFiles said:
ok nevermind, Sorry forwasting my time and yours you could have said that this program is just taking up harddrive space for nothing and that this forum is discussing something that doesn't even work

And you waste database space, but not any longer.

We will NOT tolerate disrespect of emulator authors and their work, especially not those who are hosted by us. :bye3:

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Right because of the sort of thread it is I would like to ask a question... when you close threads like these and ban the creators (he will be back, hotmail should not be free) why not delete the thread because new users might get turned off by reading threads like this one so then there user names are using up precious space on your hosting package (unless you have unlimited).

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Here, intolerance, will not be tolerated. :D

I think they don't delete them so they teach the ones who might do it in the future a lesson, shows the ones who read that they will get banned if they try the same thing.

Frankly, i'm not bothered if it turns some people off, its those sort of people we don't want anyway, judging things by 1 thread and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.