What's new

what's the point??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReelFiles

Banned
what the hell is the point of this forum if noone can ask any of the important questions??????? and how are we supposed to learn the correct way to use the program in its intended manner???????????? relax with the rules and you might actually get more users.

OP
R

ReelFiles

Banned
sorry my mouse button stopped working gotta get new one

where and how are two pretty important questions

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Tell them without asking them.

EDIT: And use the edit button to delete these posts.

OP
R

ReelFiles

Banned
tell them without asking

give me an example of an appropriate way of finding out the info i need. I think most newbies have similar questions as I do. I am pretty sure that you know what i need to know, if not let me know. thank you.

smcd

Just ask them anyways, rules are made to be broken! (And you seem predestined to be banned!) :D

Don't ask where to get rom/iso/gcm files.
Don't ask where to get BIOS files.
Don't ask things that have already been asked, that's why there's a search function!

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

You want to know how to get games? Simple....... ask elsewhere, this ain't that kind of forum (we like to keep retards to a minimum if poss).

OP
R

ReelFiles

Banned
nope not I

I am not getting banned to smart for that, but I figured that the best info on the subject would be found here. Instead, I get the runaround. If I don't find answers soon, I'll just have to look elsewhere. Also if I ask I won't get answers anyway.

OP
R

ReelFiles

Banned
I don't need to get games, I buy them I am just curious about emulation. By the way my sister is handicapped and I take offense to the term retard. Call me an Idiot instead.

the only stupid question is the one not asked

smcd

ReelFiles said:
I am not getting banned to smart for that, but I figured that the best info on the subject would be found here. Instead, I get the runaround. If I don't find answers soon, I'll just have to look elsewhere. Also if I ask I won't get answers anyway.

If you've read the rules, and don't think your question violates them, try asking it anyhow. Worst that can happen is getting banned, and since you apparently don't like the site too much anyhow, big deal?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
You keep saying "if" but you don't tell us what you want to ask. Just tell us what you want to ask and we'll tell you if it's ok. We will not ban you, we'll just explain you why you must not do it.

OP
R

ReelFiles

Banned
Personally, I appreciate feedback, wether it's positive or negative, as should any organization that cares about it's members. Don't take my post as an attack on your forum's integrity, but as constructive criticism.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
It's not an organization, it's a community. None of the members are making any profit and the Admins make only enough money to keep the network online. We spend enough of our time to help people like you and you should at least respect that. You critisize us for something that you don't let us know what it is so what's your point?

PS: You want to ask some things so do it dammit.

OP
R

ReelFiles

Banned
PsyMan said:
It's not an organization, it's a community. None of the members are making any profit and the Admins make only enough money to keep the network online. We spend enough of our time to help people like you and you should at least respect that. You critisize us for something that you don't let us know what it is so what's your point?

PS: You want to ask some things so do it dammit.

I did ask, and I do respect what you are trying to do, if you haven't noticed, I have been curtious to everyone. You can't blame me hesititating, when The rules are so strict. I know it's a touchy subject, but isn't here an way if asking and disclosing info without having to "walk on eggshells"?

Trotterwatch

You can ask how to get games to work, you can't ask how to download them, is that really so hard to understand?

In this case, the emulator isn't developed enough to run games such as Manhunt (perhaps an intro, but that's about it).

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
The rules are in fact 3 words: ROMs, ISOs, BIOSes. You must not mix them with the words "download" and "rip". If you don't do it it's extremely hard to be banned.
Regarding your problem... You are not able to run any PS2 games right now, there is no emulator able to run PS2 games and if it does the speed is extremely slow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.