What's new

What's the going rate for a V64Jr?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
that would be the 32MB version. 2nd hand of course. Please only people with a clue reply :)

preferably in pounds. ta muchly.

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
ok, anyone without a clue want to have a go? :) (/me getting desperate)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
I've seen second hand ones exchange hands for anything between £150 and £250. Hard to come accross these days.

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
yah, none on ebay uk or US, afaik.

icepir8: hypothetically what do you think yours would fetch? ;)

Last edited:
OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
nonono really i'm not trying to buy or sell *here*, i just want an idea of value. honestly! i think trading here might be iffy anyway.

neoak

Triforce of Something...
Check out this site

They don't have a 32 MB version, but for the same price, they have the 64MB version new.

Also, they have CD64 and DoctorV64 (and the 128 Mb upgrade). And the DS1 Ram Card for V64 and CD64.

N64 page of the retailer

The N64 area is in the bottom.

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
neoak, thanks for trying to help but i don't think you should link to sites selling these things, please edit that out.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
AlphaWolf said:
I don't see what harm it does, all of the items listed there are fully legal in the EU.

Yeah, if it's legal to sell 'em, it's legal to talk about them and show links to them. :D

neoak

Triforce of Something...
AlphaWolf said:
I don't see what harm it does, all of the items listed there are fully legal in the EU.

I wished that those Backup units were legal on the USA.

RatTrap

GODLIKE
it depends alot on the laws of your country :p.. it's kind of why it's so vague and companies have trouble doing anything about them..