What's new

What's the BEST N64 you've ever seen ??

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
A lot of N64 games is very good..but which one of them is the best???
I think it's Legend of zelda OoT ...what about you?:baaa:

L

Lachp30

Interesting...yet sort of pointless thread

Super Mario 64, only because it was the first game on the 64.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
oh this is a toughie,

Perfect Dark.. no.. Zelda Oot.. no zelda MM, no goldeneye, no banjo-tooie... no mario 64... no...*fights with himself because he can't decide*

SWAYER_77

Conker's Bad Fur Day...BY FAR!!!

The best non-popular N64 game is probably either Rat Attack or Tom And Jerry Fists Of Furry...

Clements

Ocarina of Time followed swiftly by Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, Banjo-Kazooie, and with Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart 64 and GoldenEye 007 bring up the rear.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Well for me without a shadow of a doubt
that all time classic .................................

Susume! Taisen Puzzle Dama Toukon! Marumata Chou

no wait.......... :p

AeroGauge, Hydro Thunder , Banjo-Tooie , Conker's Bad Fur Day, MArio Kart, Super Mario 64, erm

Damn sooo many others.
unfair & impossible to choose just one

Last edited:

2fast4u

mario 64, paper mario, cfbd, smash bros., f-zero x (?), mario kart .. the usual nintendo-only titles

cockboy

best n64 gane

:n64: the best n64 game without doubt has to be.........conkers bfd . coming close second would be banjo tooee .
Shows what kind of games i like, platformers. driving games would be ridgeracer64

gokuss4

Meh...
hmm...

Zelda OOT, Perfect Dark, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Zelda MM, Goldeneye, F-Zero X, Pokemon Stadium 2, Star Fox 64, and WWF No Mercy.

Those are my top 10.

slashkirby

gee....thats a tough one to say......well i like kirby and the crystal shards....and smash bros. even tho the gamecube version is better!