What's new

Whats new?

Lutomes

Grand High Emperor
I came here about a year ago, but left again after development stopped. I was just wondering if I should bother getting new plugins or just run with the standard 1.5 set.

Ive got the latest .rdb/.rdx for all the rom information. So is there any real advantage to running updated plugins over the standard set?

Clements

N-rage's Plugin is superior to Jabo's Input technically in many ways. Give that a whirl. As for graphics plugins, Jabo's is discontinued so others are fast catching up, beating Jabo's in many games. For example, Jabo's 2D implementation is very poor speed-wise compared to Rice's Daedalus. If you like those 2D puzzle games then Jabo's is not for you.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Some games works better with other plugins. Like paper mario has flicker in jabo's. Rice's and glide64 fixes these.
The menues in wwf no mercy is invisible in jabo's, visible in glide64, i dunno about rice's.
So yes, try out diffrent plugins. It's worth it.

scotty

The Great One
I still use Jabo's for almost every game, just for stability purposes in PJ64.

Rice's and Glide are used where Jabo's has its flaws on 1964, but for PJ64, I exclusively use Jabo's GFX plugin

OP
Lutomes

Lutomes

Grand High Emperor
I'll have to get rice's plugin then, Ive been wanting to play dr mario and tetris for ages. Much fun to be had indeed.