What's new

what's going on

karth95

Lord of the Cats
This is really strange. It's been 4 days since someone posted here, even with a silly question.

I'm wondering how Schibo and Rice are doing, especially since the TODO page Schibo put up hasn't been touched since august 29. Lots of classes? busy with work? What's going on, folks?

schibo

Emulator Developer
mightyrocket said:
Schibo hasn't got very much time because he's currently very busy with school, so the release is delayed.

Hi,

Sometimes when we're quiet, that's a good thing ;) I had a week off from class and the next one has just started up. I got a lot that I wanted to done on 1964 in the past week. Rice is still in studies until some time in October.

Today I had intended to rollout the first private betas. I don't think that went so well because when I press Send in outlook, my emulation64 sends the mail to /dev/null. (kidding..but dunno what's happening to it)

I will try the rollout again tonight with another email account, but we are trying to enter a beta testing phase. Ideally, I would like to setup a private ftp, that would be simplest way to do this. I'm open to other suggestions. If you are a tester and already received your copy let me know.

Last edited:

scotty

The Great One
Riven said:
Doh, those lucky testers :yucky:

:p

I sometimes wish I was a tester, this one is definately worth testing. The 1964 everyone has been waiting for, its coming soon now, I can just tell (dont spoil my confidence Schibo).

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
I could offer up some FTP space I have on a super speedy DS3, but I cannot garantee from there that I would personally be able to refrain from trying the BETA out myself, lol.

Trotterwatch

Kahenraz said:
*checks e-mail*
*sighs*

I guess 0.8.4 was the extent of my 1964 beta testing.
Consider it a privilige that you got to beta test that :) I've never beta tested anything... bah But nevermind I'm prepared to wait for the excellence that V 1.0 should be.

OP
karth95

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Trotterwatch said:
Consider it a privilige that you got to beta test that :) I've never beta tested anything... bah But nevermind I'm prepared to wait for the excellence that V 1.0 should be.

ach... I never meant to turn this into a testing complaint thread, and I honestly didnt' mean to cause any grief. I was just worried that everyone had vanished off the face of the earth. It was 4 days since anyone had said anything. Thanks for the update Schibo, I appreciate all the work you and rice and whoever you have helping program have done.

Karth

Trotterwatch

ach... I never meant to turn this into a testing complaint thread, and I honestly didnt' mean to cause any grief.

Nah, we know you never meant for that don't worry about it. It's a great thing just to know that it is now in Beta testing :) Best of luck whomever is testing it.

I wish I was one of the beta testers! I'm sure this will be the best emulator ever (I'll create an ini for this when it's out)!

Have much luck everybody!

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Yes, to all those lucky souls who are testing, please give it your best effort and don't just be on the BETA team to get it early.

And thanks Shibo. Nice to see some of the authors taking a a bit of time to give us end users little updates like that. :)