What's new

What to expect?.....

Tsugaru

If this thing will ever work, is there any predictions on how it will look? I mean the games. Will they look even close to the real thing on a PS2? And if this helps at all..... i heard, and saw on orticle and pics, that there is some software on a dvd that you can buy that copyes games to the hard drive, and then you can play the games from the hd. Sort of a (no-cd) thing. And they games are supose to run about 40% faster from the hd as well. Just in case i get banned, can i PLEASE know why... Thank you....

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Tsugaru said:
If this thing will ever work, is there any predictions on how it will look? I mean the games. Will they look even close to the real thing on a PS2? And if this helps at all..... i heard, and saw on orticle and pics, that there is some software on a dvd that you can buy that copyes games to the hard drive, and then you can play the games from the hd. Sort of a (no-cd) thing. And they games are supose to run about 40% faster from the hd as well. Just in case i get banned, can i PLEASE know why... Thank you....
You will see what the future brings you, but one question to the HDD crap:
What to hell does that all have to do with this emu? THX for answering and BTW: you are not banned... yet!