What's new

what have changed?

luckys

Is there anything wrong with the emulation64 scene that we dont have news lately about the upcoming emulators. I am not asking for a release date just for news about the speed and the new games supported, thats all....

1964,pj64 Rulezzz

OP
luckys

luckys

we all know that.But the things we dont know are why isnt it ready yet? what are the problems they have to overcome? etc. We arent just thinkless,blint users you know.

Apollo Rulezzz too

Snake785

Prepare for Descent.
Hmmm...just be patient. I'm sure when it comes out, you will be happy :) From I hear the next version of 1964 is great. :) Also, if they spend too much time here posting about problems they are facing, etc. Then the devolopment might go even slower.

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Yeah...and don't forget they don't get money for this...
And do you want to spend ALL your spare time with one thng you don't get paid for and have to deal with unthankful users?

Duncan

N64 Addict
Well if you "arent just a thinkless,blint user" then you wouldnt have had to ask that question, and you would know what basicly most out here do.

OP
luckys

luckys

i know that most of us in here just wait for the new releases, I just wanted to have a nice chat about the real things that matter the programmers.

the last thing i want is to be rude about the people that made me spent my free time so nice.[Playing with 1964,pj,apollo and all the other great emulators]

So I will make a good dive for them and all of you tommorow in the great beach just outside my house. Its still summer outside remember?

Duncan

N64 Addict
ROFL @ CPU, heh.

Ahhh, know what your sayin, but cant give out any further details, i couldnt disrespect Rice or Schibo like that, but i do understand the waiting for a new release, we all been there, many times :)

Can say one thing though, there will be more supported games, and some due to Rices Unofficial Daedalus v2, one hell of a plugin :)

StonedConker

luckys said:
So I will make a good dive for them and all of you tommorow in the great beach just outside my house. Its still summer outside remember?

kane kamia boutia kai gia mas reeeeeeeeee:cool:

OP
luckys

luckys

tha prepei na perimeneis mexri aurio to proi stonedconker
giati to bradi einai gia alla pragmata xereis

exo petixei pantos kai kana 2-3 allous apo ellada kai auto einai kalo, na eixame kai kana site

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Na toll...was soll'n der Scheiß?!
Ich kann euch hier auch in deutsch vollbluppen und ihr rallt gar überhaupt nüschts :sly: