What's new

What games do you ACTUALLY play? Any?

GE Master

It's interesting to see all the various issues for games when a new video plugin is released. I'm just curious to know what games you actually play. Not load up and look at, but I mean you sit down and play on a regular basis. Even mention how many players you mainly have when playing.

Possibly this post could be useful to authors, but then again, maybe not... You can also be honest here too and say that you don't actually PLAY any games, but use emu's more for the sake of curiousity. I'm most interested in hearing from the regulars on the board! Thanks!

revl8er

That Damn Good
I actually play games such as goldeneye, zelda oot, conker's bfd, perfect dark, and I would play kigold if it worked properly.

Allnatural

Most of my game playing these days is PS2 and MAME. I do fire up Mario Kart 64 and Mario Tennis from time to time though.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Nothing. Lately I only check how several games look when new plugins are released, but its been a long time since I last used an emu to play any game.

Toninho_sv

N64emulation enthusiast
I play more Mario kart and mario party (when in multiplayer with some friends)
When i'm not with someone, I play Zelda, Top Gear rally2 and 1 (1 in the console, 'cause of the no sound prob.) And, I really expect to play OGRE BATTLE...but only with all the background's...and I'm really not in a hurry, so I REALLY can wait as long as it takes... :p

Trotterwatch

And, I really expect to play OGRE BATTLE...but only with all the background's...and I'm really not in a hurry, so I REALLY can wait as long as it takes... :p

The backgrounds are now fixed :) Unless there are some still affected that I do not know about.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
GE Master said:
It's interesting to see all the various issues for games when a new video plugin is released. I'm just curious to know what games you actually play. Not load up and look at, but I mean you sit down and play on a regular basis. Even mention how many players you mainly have when playing.

Possibly this post could be useful to authors, but then again, maybe not... You can also be honest here too and say that you don't actually PLAY any games, but use emu's more for the sake of curiousity. I'm most interested in hearing from the regulars on the board! Thanks!

Aerogauge is the 1st thing i play when i load an N64 emulator and its fate depends on how well it plays it (plugins included) :p

im honestly going to say any game i test with a video plugin gets fully played until

1: I finish the Game
2: The Emulator locks and crashes after 3 attemps
3: My computer resets and fek trying that again ;)

|=Lash(V)an

Banned
2fast4u said:
i hardly play any emulated games these days. at all.

then why are you here? i play super smash bros. well i stopped playing it so much, now im into all MegaMan Games, for those go to ****

Last edited by a moderator:

2fast4u

|=Lash(V)an said:
then why are you here? i play super smash bros. well i stopped playing it so much, now im into all MegaMan Games, for those go to bzzz.net

a variety of reasons. i like to follow the scene developments and i like to give people on this board shit constantly. in a friendly way of course.

btw, i dont think you will make it long on this board. giving out links to rom sites isnt allowed either and will result in bannage. consider reading glasses.

crap, i might as well start hailing satan right now.

Clements

Most of the popular N64 games have very few issues, but when you start playing overlooked games you start to see issues that are unsolved by all the plugins, eg. Mace - The Dark Age where all the text is messed up, and I can't see why issues like this can't be solved, when complex framebuffer effects like PD's camspy are 100% emulated in some plugins. There are many different games in the same boat since less people care about them.

Gorxon

Administrator
|=Lash(V)an is banned now. That site contained roms and I really think we are better off without him, after all his senseless gravedigging.

That said, I might aswell join the thread. Only thing is that I very rarely play games anymore. Only game I actually play once in a while is Warcraft 3, and that is that...

khanmeister

Banned
In emulation or at all? I play monopoly 64, dr mario 64, super mario all stars (snes), mortal kombat 4 (n64), quake 2, ut2k4 (demo), hex in the arcade, and rarely (if i have a free whole day) civilization 2. Honestly, most of the new games are not very good in my opinion. That's one reason I love emulation. Oh, I also play ET online with my lil bro sometimes, as he is obsessed with WW2.

Moose Jr.

Raging Moose
I play Super Smash Bros. nearly every single day with my brother. He's half my age but beats me regularly... It can be pretty hard on the ego.

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
I played Majora's Mask for the very first time tonight

I first tried with 1964 but is was awfully slow, then I tried with PJ64 and it was perfect :)

deesse

J'aime ce que tu es
=)

woah i really want to play games but i don't have the opportunity at all...the last i played were 4 years ago...Mortal Kombat, Mario Bros ?! i can't remember, only when i visited my cousins i played but now no more cousins :(