What's new

What about the 700 mz proc support?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Are you kidding? The emulator is still slow (compared with a real DC) even on a P4 1.5Ghz. The authors want to optimize it so that it can run fast on slower machines but it will take some time (and hard work). You'll probably have to wait for the emulator to be more stable and compatible and after that (after some months/years) it may run relatively fast on a 700Mhz processor :)

lil' Hobo

dont worry, after continuous noob post after post because they dont use the search button these people have lost thier sense of humor.

I thought it was funny. Nice use of smilly to.

Also thought the guys sig that says: The future of emulation: Emulating a high end pc on a low (my?) end pc.

IceWarm

I agree, support for that speed may become available eventually in Chankast, but in my opinion it is still a ways off. Best to just buy a Dreamcast if you really want to play one. :)

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
Man, that thing about the 600/700Mhz support was a SUPPOSITION (ie, a RUMOUR) from someone close to the authors, BUT NOT FROM THE AUTHORS.

Don't push your hopes, I'm pretty sure that this is never going to happen.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
lil' Hobo said:
Also thought the guys sig that says: The future of emulation: Emulating a high end pc on a low (my?) end pc.
Hey that's me! :)
Oh... spamming! :p