What's new

Well its Christmas

Veracity

Emu Controller Freak
So I guess no new 1964.Oh well

On a better note, may I wish everyone here a merry christmas/happy holidays. Be safe and enjoy yourselfs :yucky:

jollyrancher

Hey, quit with the downers, Grinch... it's Christmas Eve in most of the U.S. and if you don't get 1964 in your stocking it must be because you've been way naughty.

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Ah no....when you've been very naughty, it's more like this... ;)

bad2.gif

Hal

Bartman
Mabe its because of people trying to predict the date. E.G. Look at the "THEORY" thread a few below this thread.

scotty

The Great One
did any of the beta testers say it would be ready for today??? Absolutely NOT, its all mere speculation, and everyone expected it for today, but I am somewhat not surprised by this not being released today

Trotterwatch

It can't be released if it isn't ready :) Schibo and Rice have many little helpers but unfortunately no magical dust to sprinkle over the emulator to ensure it is ready for a certain date.

Happy Christmas everyone regardless, I hope you do not have to wait much longer ;)

Damn Llama

Banned
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone.. I finally got my new computer. :D
------------------
2 GHz
GeForce 4 FX 5200
256 MB RAM
Some other crap..
------------------
:1964: Take your time, Schibo and Rice.

scotty

The Great One
Damn Llama said:
Merry Christmas everyone.. I finally got my new computer. :D
------------------
2 GHz
GeForce 4 FX 5200
256 MB RAM
Some other crap..
------------------
:1964: Take your time, Schibo and Rice.

I might be getting a new computer soon, I have my eyes on one, however I dont have the money to get percisely what I am looking for, but it will still be half decent.

I have an eye on a CPU including a Pentium IV 2.66Ghz, 512MB RAM, ATI Radeon 9200SE 128MB. Basically Ill have a faster computer, and a slightly better Video card.

Hyper190

Banned
Who got money for christmas??!! Everybody speak out now.

I got 250 dollars Sweet!!!

And people dont stress about 1964 its coming out soon you will see (how soon i dont know)nobody knows.....

Damn Llama

Banned
Hyper190 said:
Who got money for christmas??!! Everybody speak out now.

I got 250 dollars Sweet!!!

And people dont stress about 1964 its coming out soon you will see (how soon i dont know)nobody knows.....
I got $25.. heh. But tomorrow is my birthday, so I'm probably going to get even more.. :happy:

karth95

Lord of the Cats
heh, i got money for christmas, plus a couple other things.

I'm happy with my christmas. Hope everyone got to see friends and family and have a good holiday.

Burglar

First of all, sorry for my English...
-------------------------------------
Some people on this forum talk about new 1964 version on christmas... But I don't see 1964 0.9.9 or 1.0. :(
I don't celebrate 25 December christmas... In Russia we prepare to celebrate a New Year and 7 January christmas...
So, I hope to see new version of 1964 on this holidays... :)