What's new

Video card question

the master 123

I getting a notebook for college with a nvida geforce go 7400. the other spec are 2.16 ghz core duo and 1gb of ram. I currently running project 64 on a 2.6 ghz(celeron) processor 384mb(both slot are full be a pain to upgrade fairther) and using a intel extreme graphic 845gv(If nessailary I get all of the rememaing number but I don't feel like going to system info). My question is how much more proformance can I expect in games like perfect dark and similar(most games I run at enough of a frame rate to be playable not perfect in speed in about 2-5 games though I don't have 2 many games on me that a really play)

Clements

Shouldn't have problems running Perfect Dark with the laptop apart from the known issues in the GameFAQ.

OP
T

the master 123

Okay the other games that I have problem with are pokemon statium 1-2(slow down when pokemon are sent out and when some menu change(I don't know if this is the computer or a known problem) and slow down with super smash brothers and F-zero.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
use the Dx8 plugin on the new computer, update to the latest RDB, and when in a battle enable the D3d Clear mode in the advanced gpu plugin options