What's new

VGA Box

ScOr_311

The Force be with you!!!
Re all! :party:
I want to buy a VGA Box for play with my GC in my PC, did you know the best VGA Box?
1024 768 is the best resolusion can i have with it?
The games don' t lag with this resolusion.
Dolphin is a good emul but The VGA Box can make a good solution for play at GC with a PC.
Thanks.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
ScOr_311 said:
I want to buy a VGA Box for play with my GC in my PC, did you know the best VGA Box?
Dolphin is a good emul but The VGA Box can make a good solution for play at GC with a PC.
Thanks.

... VGA... box?

loopsider

ScOr_311 said:
Thanks.

if it really worked in 1024x768 full speed it would make me like consoles more. the reason I dont like consoles is because they look so pixelated compared to computer.

OP
ScOr_311

ScOr_311

The Force be with you!!!
Vile324 said:
... VGA... box?

VGA Box allows you to connect video game systems, DVD players and other video sources to a VGA (CRT or TFT) PC monitor. A/V and S-video inputs are available. You can easily switch between game systems and PC displays at the touch of a switch...

jareg

Just A Guy
ScOr_311 said:
VGA Box allows you to connect video game systems, DVD players and other video sources to a VGA (CRT or TFT) PC monitor. A/V and S-video inputs are available. You can easily switch between game systems and PC displays at the touch of a switch...

And what does that got to too with Dolphin :plain:

OP
ScOr_311

ScOr_311

The Force be with you!!!
jareg said:
And what does that got to too with Dolphin :plain:

Nothing :p
I just want to know if somebody test a VGA Box with the gameCube.
For waiting the new version of dolphin :sleeping:

V99

pwner
ScOr_311 said:
Nothing :p
I just want to know if somebody test a VGA Box with the gameCube.
For waiting the new version of dolphin :sleeping:

then do you not go to some kinda Gamecube forum instead of a emu gamecube forum :saint: