What's new

UT2k4 Map

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
This is more or less a beta build of a map that I am working on. I play tested it with a buddy of mine last night. I like UnrealED, I'm just learning it today and yesterday, Nice program, this took me about 3 hours total. It needs a bit of tweaking, but I think it's pretty balanced, I'm hoping to give it a decent test at our next lan party here because with 2 people its a bit big.

Feedback please.

(The word "This" is the link to the map)

Shot00000.jpg

Shot00001.jpg

Shot00002.jpg

Shot00003.jpg

Shot00004.jpg

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
good work! i love this game can't wait for u to finish this o and can u tell me what do u use to make maps ive been wandering

OP
Hexidecimal

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
I use what any other mapper uses, UnrealED, the included software that developers use. If you have the game, you have the means to map a level.

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
kinda grey,
but i like the wall-jumpy gameplay in the center pillers, good 3 hours work!!
room for static meshes in the empty areas.

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
Hexidecimal said:
I use what any other mapper uses, UnrealED, the included software that developers use. If you have the game, you have the means to map a level.

opps never new it came with the game opps=] yeah i've hav it:flowers:

Knuckles

seems like you're getting your hand on UED, good start, seems like you enjoyed using most base meshes :p

at least for a first map, it's promising, not like a lot of people that are adding a bunch of junk everywhere and then release it!.

Keep going, you're on the good way!