What's new

Unreal break out lol

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
This has got to be the most orginal mod i've ever played lol , sorry for making a new thread the other one got clogged :getlost: :doh:

you guys should see the windows blue screen error message map lol its classic :geek: :phone:

OP
jvolel

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
what? well it did we must of posted like how many shots in there maaaan, anyway looks like where the only ut2k3 players here lex ..... well the only one's who posted pics I guess :doh:

OP
jvolel

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
The new version of monkey matrix is coming out soon guys, (which is now monkey matrix moves) expect to see wall running, air dodging, wall runing then leaping off the wall, um that air crouching thing trinty did and some other stuff. here is the link to the explaing whats new...

http://www.planetunreal.com/proleague/thematrix.html

here is an email I had sent to one of the authors

1. About the rolling camra view will there be an option to disable that?
(for people who might be affected by the constant spinning of the camera)

I definitely intend to attempt to have a client side command that turns the rolling on or off... As of now, the rolling is still buggy enough in network play that my next playtest there will still be no rolling... :(
Works fine in single player, though... Netplay is always the challenge.

Will the animations show if am in third person (there is a third person mutator out there that i'd love to use with this upcoming release)

As of now, I removed the DoubleJump anims from DoubleJumping and placed them to occur during a roll... If in first person, the viewport rolls, as before... If in "behindview" mode, the viewport does not roll, and you definitely see the rolling anims (except for the Juggernaut models, who don't flip when they doublejump, for whatever reason...)... This looks damn cool, I must say... ;)

2. About the wall running, will it be possible to wall run sideways and not just up? ala shinobi for the ps2

Wallrunning in classic MatrixMoves could go up, left, or right, but you
were stuck in those directions, and the wall had to be perfectly flat
and verticle... My wallrun is a million times more generally applicable
than classic MatrixMoves wallrunning was... The ut2003 engine has a new
physics state called PHYS_Spider... I used this to it's fullest, allowing
a wallrunner to go all over any non-ceiling surface... I think it might
need a little more limitation to it, but for now, I'm pretty impressed
with how well it's working... Also, it needs _running_ anims!! Right
now, the Pawn just floats around when wallrunning... :( But you can jump
off the wall, doing a snazzy flip to the ground below! Also, pretty damn
swank... ;)

3. Will there be third person? would be nice to use that to help you do the stunts..... ect

As I said, behindview is supported...

Lex

jvolel said:
The new version of monkey matrix is coming out soon guys, (which is now monkey matrix moves) expect to see wall running, air dodging, wall runing then leaping off the wall, um that air crouching thing trinty did and some other stuff. here is the link to the explaing whats new...

http://www.planetunreal.com/proleague/thematrix.html

here is an email I had sent to one of the authors

1. About the rolling camra view will there be an option to disable that?
(for people who might be affected by the constant spinning of the camera)

I definitely intend to attempt to have a client side command that turns the rolling on or off... As of now, the rolling is still buggy enough in network play that my next playtest there will still be no rolling... :(
Works fine in single player, though... Netplay is always the challenge.

Will the animations show if am in third person (there is a third person mutator out there that i'd love to use with this upcoming release)

As of now, I removed the DoubleJump anims from DoubleJumping and placed them to occur during a roll... If in first person, the viewport rolls, as before... If in "behindview" mode, the viewport does not roll, and you definitely see the rolling anims (except for the Juggernaut models, who don't flip when they doublejump, for whatever reason...)... This looks damn cool, I must say... ;)

2. About the wall running, will it be possible to wall run sideways and not just up? ala shinobi for the ps2

Wallrunning in classic MatrixMoves could go up, left, or right, but you
were stuck in those directions, and the wall had to be perfectly flat
and verticle... My wallrun is a million times more generally applicable
than classic MatrixMoves wallrunning was... The ut2003 engine has a new
physics state called PHYS_Spider... I used this to it's fullest, allowing
a wallrunner to go all over any non-ceiling surface... I think it might
need a little more limitation to it, but for now, I'm pretty impressed
with how well it's working... Also, it needs _running_ anims!! Right
now, the Pawn just floats around when wallrunning... :( But you can jump
off the wall, doing a snazzy flip to the ground below! Also, pretty damn
swank... ;)

3. Will there be third person? would be nice to use that to help you do the stunts..... ect

As I said, behindview is supported...

I'm using v 1.3 (newest) and i'm quite impressed waiting for the next release:happy: