Christmas!! Christmas!!! More mounths to add to my toughts!!!! :angry:
ok, I'll wait til christmas. :down:

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
jonny2003 said:
This Suck!!
Maybe Chankast is dead or they want lots of money
Or maybe they're busy and delaying a release because of stupid posts such as these. And the one above. And... this whole stupid thread!
What do you think?

jessman(reborn)

EmuTalk's Own L'istigatore
Feh! Just what was the significance of this thread? It's enough that I could barely understand what it is that you typed, but whining about a release? Ha! We'd be lucky to get another one in this decade! Be happy with what you get...

jojo7171

ok i have to point a few things out.

1. the delay is not caused by posts like these! they dont read the forum! even so , how immature would you have to be to read this and then delay working on your project. you are retarded to suggest this.

2. no work has continued on the emulator. the sources from which you gatherd info are not patient. it was abondoned before a source could ever come out.

3. they state in their mission that this is not for profit. if it was, they would be no better than thevies stealing software. if monies the object they are nothing but pirates.

greasyspoon

People that complain about the people that make these kind of threads, are more annoying than the people who do make them. This forum is just in a loop, new people come, they cant get the emulator to work because of video card problem, then they get one, and find out that most games still dont work, because chankast is still in alpha stage, then they ask when the next version will come out, then they get tired of waiting, they leave, and new people come, and there is your loop.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
jojo7171 said:
ok i have to point a few things out.
Uhuh...

1. the delay is not caused by posts like these!
No actually, it has happened before when some lamers leaked a beta, a project got delayed, actually, so I wouldn't rule it would it could happen when lamers appear and starts to whine (yes, that's you!).

they dont read the forum!
Ohohohoh, how do you know? They might simply observe what is going on and feel no need to reply. But you didn't think of that, did you?

even so , how immature would you have to be to read this and then delay working on your project. you are retarded to suggest this.
A hear a retard trying to call someone else a retard because some whiners and lamers started to whine.

2. no work has continued on the emulator. the sources from which you gatherd info are not patient. it was abondoned before a source could ever come out.
Again, how the HECK DO YOU KNOW?! Many authors (like jabo & zilmar) sometimes work quietly on the emulator at times and then they surprise everyone with a release. It has happened! And it might happen again... :getlost:

3. they state in their mission that this is not for profit. if it was, they would be no better than thevies stealing software. if monies the object they are nothing but pirates.
And you are a retard to suggest that. They do the emulator for FREE because they are NICE people. Many authors wants donations. Do you know why? Because they do not charge people to use their software, yet money is something they could need, so they set up an optional donation so that if people REALLY appreciate their work, they can send them money.

OP
punisher001

punisher001

Everyone gets what he deserves
Shut your motherfuckin mouth stupid noobs. Do u think that coding an emu is an easy task? And if someone doesnt like my thread and what i post dont look at them! Ok? And Chankast isnt dead!