What's new

umm for super smash bro melee

gashbell12

ahhh, i got it working on 1.2 version of dolphin but its running really laggy, my computer meets all the requirement. So i tried 1.3 after and it saids memory card A is corrupted, format?

Yes, NO

I can't choose anything... but the fps is still moving someone help?
ok nm.. forgot to set controls lol
anyways 1.3 beta is more laggy than 1.2 o.o

Last edited:

BlueFalcon7

Thats because your computer really doesnt meet the system requirements. it sais "CPU: Fastest you can find" Your CPU is too slow and cant handle the dolphin Try using the Dynarec, and tick modifires. It will help a little, but dont expect miracles here.

OP
G

gashbell12

ok i got it to 35~ fps.. way better than before but is there a way to make it so its perfect speed?

OP
G

gashbell12

how can my Cp be too slow? its 3 ghz and 1g ram.

k i got a new problem, whenever im in the character select, and when i tried to start, the game just freezes?? any suggestion?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
how can my Cp be too slow? its 3 ghz and 1g ram.
... Which is way too slow when emulating such a powerful system as the GameCube. Even a 5 Ghz computer won't get you full speed. And having lots of RAM doesn't exactly make the emulation run any faster. You should read up on how emulation works before you assume that your computer can handle anything you throw at it.

Anyways, does the game completely freeze or does your patience run out while waiting?

Last edited: