What's new

Uhle Alpha 1.0.7 Released

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Shame your gui didn't get released bjz...it's rather cool. Suppose people would salute you if it had been :D
Heh.

bjz

Doomulation said:
Shame your gui didn't get released bjz...it's rather cool. Suppose people would salute you if it had been :D
Heh.

I never said it wasnt gonna get released, but i am not gonna make a release that only changes the ui.

Raziel64

Glide64 beta tester
For ShadowPri (and everybody too)...

This is NOT a new release... it`s only a hack of Uhle ALpha 1.0.7 (principally over the GUI), and I post it with the only intention of give at the project team ideas, nothing more...
All the new icons and bmps used are in the zip too...
I repeat: this is only a GUI Hack, NOT a new release...
And is in 2 parts (WinRAR was used to do it).
Good luck...

Raziel64. :)

Raziel64

Glide64 beta tester
Bye!

Only Resource Hacker and Microangelo was used... imagination make the rest... :)

See you tomorrow... Bye!

Raziel64

Glide64 beta tester
A last thing...

A last thing... for everybody that don`t know, download the two parts before extract it. :)
Bye!:colgate:

Raziel64

Glide64 beta tester
Ups... one more thing...

This file includes the last ini that I found for Uhle and all the lng files with the "new" key assignations.

bjz

Would someone close this bull shit. This post only gets more and more retarded, now we have someone with a resource hacker making changes. I am not sure it could be any gayer.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
bjz said:
Would someone close this bull shit. This post only gets more and more retarded, now we have someone with a resource hacker making changes. I am not sure it could be any gayer.

/me Agrees

There is no Real Change to the Damn Emu, Only the GUI :plain2:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
i seriously doubt Uhle Alpha 1.0.7 was made with resource hacker, the rom listing is far superior for a start, selectable rom dirs and all that, and the fact its the only uhle i've tried that actully works

CpU MasteR, and bjz, i don't think everyone is a fake, i'm getting sick of these posts, i mean sure enough, l@gs version was obvisously a fake but shadowprinces version is obvisously not.

the Gui changes are nice, i think, and the fact this version is the ONLY uhle version on my system that works leads me to believe its more than gui, least it actully starts a rom, the original uhle only does cycles forever and no video comes up.

I am seriously starting to doubt that this message board does anything useful, other than flaming which is about the only thing i've seen here lately, no wonder azimer left the emu scene!!

post end.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Sayargh said:
CpU MasteR, and bjz, i don't think everyone is a fake, i'm getting sick of these posts, i mean sure enough, l@gs version was obvisously a fake but shadowprinces version is obvisously not.

I dont have a Problem with SP's UHLE... I am pissed because all i see now are idiots with Resource Hacker & making GUI Changes.. Then releasing them... This is really getting irritating :sleepy:

gokuss4

Meh...
CpU MasteR said:
I dont have a Problem with SP's UHLE... I am pissed because all i see now are idiots with Resource Hacker & making GUI Changes.. Then releasing them... This is really getting irritating :sleepy:

but hey cpu, can't people just start from somewher? i mean if people are liking shadowprinces uhle changes, than let it be so... you dont have to complain... and it is true all this message board is good for is flaming, which is not good, so stop the flaming! although cpu i think your title status should be the flame master :p

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
well sps uhle can't be made with resource hacker, it has zip support, thats somehting even suprahle hasn't got, it also fixes all spacing problems, and has a kick ass gui and actully works;

case closed ;)

CoDeX

Emutalk Member
the UltraHLE Alpha not this made with the Resource hacker, I have the sources and I assure you that you doesn't use the Resource hacker