Uhle Alpha 1.0.0 Released

ShadowPrince

The link.

Uhle Alpha 1.0.0

Changes

- Zip support
- Fixed "spaces" bug
- Fixed Load rom dialog
- Added more countries and flags to rom browser (Italy,France,Spain)
- Added possibility to choose rom directory
- Moved Controllers to Configuration
- Refresh Rom List submenu added
- Full row selection in rom browser and grid lines
- Other lesser internal changes

Flash

Technomage
Finally real one, not a lame-o-hack...

Zip support is working and it's great.
Waiting for multiple dirs and working controller config.

Good work. :thumbsup:

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
cool :thumbsup: any plans for the future with original stuff? long live UltraHLP (hint hint hint)

OP
S

ShadowPrince

Flash said:
Finally real one, not a lame-o-hack...

Zip support is working and it's great.
Waiting for multiple dirs and working controller config.

Good work. :thumbsup:

Thanks.
I'll look into controller config today.

Mayco

shadowprince, is this a ulhe of dominator's team or are you developping a ultrahle by yourself?

Flash

Technomage
Tri-Force said:
cool :thumbsup: any plans for the future with original stuff? long live UltraHLP (hint hint hint)

I know about UltraHLP, but working control setup is much better than 30 hacked execs (one for Golden Eye, one for Mace, one for Zelda etc. )

co_p3rth

Emu Lover
aaaaaaanyway, don't get upset 1st :plain: , u might find this kinda question is irritating, so, if anyone would be kindly enough to help me to give me the complete *.zip file for the uhle full installation or setup to make it run ? since i've lost most of the files when i accidently format my hdd plz :)

well hope hearing from u all soon :thumbsup:

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
co_p3rth said:
aaaaaaanyway, don't get upset 1st :plain: , u might find this kinda question is irritating, so, if anyone would be kindly enough to help me to give me the complete *.zip file for the uhle full installation or setup to make it run ? since i've lost most of the files when i accidently format my hdd plz :)

well hope hearing from u all soon :thumbsup:

The only thing you need is the emu and a glide wrapper.
If you have a good videocard (like geforce) I recommend you Gl2ideal. If not, use eVodoo.

Knuckles

Really good, I hope you won't do what L@g did, and continue and fix (if possible) some problems and add more things.
Like :
Fast sound on slower PC (made it normal)
Prevent sound clipping(with fast sound problem)
Audio fix in GoldenEye (I hate to have to change audio in each level)
Auto-Save (Mempack, Gamepak)
Expansion Pak support
Make the controller configuration work (and more options)
Add more video options like D3D and OpenGL (not only 3DFX)
And more roms support

DON'T GIVE UP! IT'S REALLY A GOOD START !!!!

Last edited:

tbag

Hmm.. there should be a website no offence but its a bit boring just being on a forum if you cant find a free host (no offence emutalk) ;)

Eg. If someone wanted to post but couldnt and they had to sign up but they didnt have time :cool:

Stez02k

*~ Mr. Trance ~*
wow, nice release, its very nice to have zip suport, i aint too keen on the color scheme on the uhle icon though. looks very very nice and promising keep up the good work :)

Stez

Knuckles

Since I overclocked my CPU (today) Mario Kart is going well on Win ME! Thats fun! There's anyway some sound clipping but less then before!
I hope you made the controller configuration work too!

I'm a little bit inpatient ;)

Spektro_Man

great! i've tested this new release, it's pretty good! keep up the good work man!

ps.: do you plan any plugin support or something or u'll just leave as-it-is for low-spec users?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I think he means to add plugin support. So that he can play ge really well. We all know it has issues with pj and 1964.

FireBone

Emulation's Freak!
hi, long time not seen :D
sorry for that ;)
Wow, a new UltraHLE its great, thx for this work, i hope its becomes better and better :)