What's new

>< type of controller help

64fanatic

Just wondering, i got an N64 adaptor for my computer, and can play with my n64 controllers, great fun :p and in other games, like Need For Speed Underground 2, I can finally use my N64 steering wheel and peddals, whichis awesome, becuase i have no games for my real n64 that can really use the steering wheel, besides mario kart, but thats sorta retarded to use it on lol.

So, I tried pluging in the steering whell into the adaptor again, and went to see if by chance it'd work on the emu, well, it worked kinda, the button in the middle of the wheel went baliastic and started beeping loudly, i didn't even know that the wheel had a speaker in it, in the game, it was like the controller was pushing every button at once and turning in every direction really fast, it was really weird. I can probably say, it didn't work.

So is there a way to get a steering wheel working on N64 emu?

q_armando

And some adaptors onlu work with original first party N64 controllers,not even the good madkats one, let alone different peripherals like steering weels and light guns or dance pads...

OP
64fanatic

64fanatic

hmm

I've gotten after market controls, and different designs to work fine, like I said, they work in other games, just not on the n64 emulatator.

it is called: USB Converter for: PSX 1/2 + n64