What's new

Turok 2 problem

luisjla

hey guys, i wanna ask....

you know there IS a way to play some singleplayer missions on Turok 2 with TWO players by using the WARP cheat during the multi-game right???

well i CANT DO IT!!

I enter "the big cheat" and i get the warp cheat, but when i start the multi-game, it becomes unavailable while all the other cheats work!

the warp cheat only works while in the main menu or while in single player game.

the weird thing is, it DOES work on multi but when i play the system itself!!

that is, the warp cheat doesnt work on multiplay when i play turok 2 in PROJECT64 emulator!

Is it just a bug fixed or something?? is it the emulator that cut this cheat or what? PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!

thanks!

Riddick

hey guys, i wanna ask....

you know there IS a way to play some singleplayer missions on Turok 2 with TWO players by using the WARP cheat during the multi-game right???

well i CANT DO IT!!

I enter "the big cheat" and i get the warp cheat, but when i start the multi-game, it becomes unavailable while all the other cheats work!

the warp cheat only works while in the main menu or while in single player game.

the weird thing is, it DOES work on multi but when i play the system itself!!

that is, the warp cheat doesnt work on multiplay when i play turok 2 in PROJECT64 emulator!

Is it just a bug fixed or something?? is it the emulator that cut this cheat or what? PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!

thanks!

theres a specific gameshark code that you have to use during the game and when you have the cheats in, go to multiplayer and choose your characters, then activate the cheat and you can then warp to single player maps.

Riddick