What's new

TR64 new logo contest

Eddy

I Run This
no no no no no felony get your shit straight. I didnt copy nobody here. If you would have seen the thread since the beginning, around page 3 i had the blue logo done, without the stroke, and i4get told me it looked crappy, so i make a small black stroke of 1 pixel to my microtext.

The hexagons are a font called sixtoe which i intended to use in the blue logo, but it didnt fit in. Get your shit straight, dont just blurt things out.

Why would i copy off of your style anyway? Grow up

Last edited:
OP
icepir8

icepir8

Felony said:
Eddy you copied my idea of the pentagons (except u used hexagons), you used the same image size as my first one, and you used my idea of a pixel font URL

i don't like people who rip my pics :angry:
Eddy said:
no no no no no felony get your shit straight. I didnt copy nobody here. If you would have seen the thread since the beginning, around page 3 i had the blue logo done, without the stroke, and i4get told me it looked crappy, so i make a small black stroke of 1 pixel to my microtext.

The hexagons are a font called sixtoe which i intended to use in the blue logo, but it didnt fit in. Get your shit straight, dont just blurt things out.

Second warning: No Fighting or Flaming or Spamming here.

Felony

ok sorry, it's just the last graphics project i done i got f*cked over, they stole all my shit and took the glory.

it wasn't meant to be a flame post, i was just putting my point over.

don't quit the contest just cause of what i said, its good to have the competition.

mesman00

What's that...?
heres one i whipped up in a few minutes (actually like one), would go well with a black background.

Eddy

I Run This
5 lights up, but what i dont get is are the highlights on the opposite side of the lighted side ?

Fudge3000

MY Logo...

Here is my masterpiece! *sniffle*

I doubt its going to be a finalist or the one chosen, but in case, I'll keep the original PSD for color editing...

(Attachment converted to gif by Martin)

Fudge3000

My Last Logo...

I love making logos...logo making is fun...I love having fun...

(Attachment converted to gif by Martin)

Most of these logos are nice, but what about some Simplistic 8-bit retro ones guys? Retro is always funny and if you do it right they look damn cool too lol