What's new

TR Ogl ver 0.8.8 graphics plugin release

icepir8

Moderator
Well, uhh, lets see.

Here it is. This version fixes a few texture problems. (I hope) Also, it is to show that TR Ogl is not dead. :D

Cheers!!

:pirate:
 
OP
icepir8

icepir8

Moderator
icepir8 said:
Well, uhh, lets see.

Here it is. This version fixes a few texture problems. (I hope) Also, it is to show that TR Ogl is not dead. :D

Cheers!!

:pirate:
 

KaokanDBZ

New member
agh! This plugin hates me!! Even when I don't have it capturing anything, it slows the rom down to 1 or 2 fps.... any ideas?
 

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
KaokanDBZ said:
agh! This plugin hates me!! Even when I don't have it capturing anything, it slows the rom down to 1 or 2 fps.... any ideas?
THIS thread is DEAD! Nobody will answer you (except me, because I'm a IDIOT... a IMABOT... :p ) because the last replie here was on the january 11th! You should look for such things.
 

Knuckles

New member
Moderator
MasterPhW_DX said:
THIS thread is DEAD! Nobody will answer you (except me, because I'm a IDIOT... a IMABOT... :p ) because the last replie here was on the january 11th! You should look for such things.

erm, he needs help, he's not replying to any of the previous post, it's the inverse, instead of creating another thread, he just put his question in an existing one, this is more the good way to post.


KaokanDBZ: please tell us what is your Video Card, your OS (operating System) and the video drivers you're using. Without that, it's hard to find the problem.
 

KaokanDBZ

New member
Well, I'm running on an ATI Radeon 9700 PRO with the newest CATALYST drivers installed. My operating system is the Windows XP Pro edition. I have Direct X 9.0b as well. As for the video plugin I'm using, it's the TR64 OpenGL v0.8.6 <tr64_ogl.dll>

Regardless of what emulator I use the plugin on, or what rom I use it on, the frame rate drops down to about 1 to 2 fps and runs like that for a good 5 minutes before crashing the whole thing.

Thanks for the help! :)
 

vleespet

The decent one
Heh, as you may have read the newest version is 0.8.8, not 0.8.6 however, I don't think that's the problem :). What game are you trying to run?
 

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Knuckles said:
erm, he needs help, he's not replying to any of the previous post, it's the inverse, instead of creating another thread, he just put his question in an existing one, this is more the good way to post.
Okay... just thougt... I shouldn't thinking... that should do the horses, cause they have a bigger head... sorry for this... :cry:
 

KaokanDBZ

New member
vleespet said:
Heh, as you may have read the newest version is 0.8.8, not 0.8.6 however, I don't think that's the problem :). What game are you trying to run?

I figured the two version couldn't be that different... >_< lol


It slows down ANY game I run.
 

steelaxen

New member
very very nice work icepir8, I'd love to use it. But I can't seem to find a readme or any included documentation on how to use this plugin? I'd really appreciate it...seriously
 

Top