What's new

Tooie...

ickle_moi

Monkey Ball Addict..
Tooie, your Banjo Tooie magic worked till the end of the game
i have every jiggie, every jinjo, every cheato etc (everything in the game) with no trouble

save game attached if anybody wants it :pj64:

Zilla

夢を見られた
Yeah, I've finished it now too, although i lost count of the number of times I had to save-state to get around the freezing problem.:pj64:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
WHAT FREEZING PROBLEM ?

Can someone give me a pj save where this happens please

ickle_moi: did you have any freezing ?
I'm not talking about a pausing problem, im talking freeze
(Game Crash,Cant Play,Close Down)

OP
ickle_moi

ickle_moi

Monkey Ball Addict..
I was getting the occasional crash but it was less frequent as i slowly got through the game

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I don't know what freezing problem that is, and I know many people have it, but I've got the (E) version and it gets no crashes at all. Could it be because the (U) version?

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
so there we go the e version doesn't crash or as crash as much as the U version and cool sig man.. anyway i think a small update of the ini is in order something along the lines of (for the U version) random freezes/crashes use E version

Allnatural

Granted I haven't played very deep into the game, but I have yet to see one of these crashes/freezes/problems/whatever/etc. Maybe I'm just lucky.:satisfied

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
they happen randomly

tooie just stops working. if i saved a state and then it crashed, i'd load it, do the same thing and it'd be fine. :p

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Ive used all 4 & havent had one crash.
So id love one of these pj saves please :)

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
for all the people that where playing tooie and haven't experienced a lock up what are you specs? and do you ahve alot of crap on your compuer in terms of emus and ect.. (who knows that may have something to do with it)

danos

I agree with jvolel I have the (U) version and it's never crashed on me and I have a crappy graphics card!!!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Specs in my sig. I'm playing it now without any troubles, lockups, or anything. I think these "crashes" are due to mal-maintenence of people's computers.