What's new

To the PJ64 team

Curious

Hi All,

First of all the best of luck on the new release of PJ64 which I'm sure will set a standard as each release of PJ64 has.

My best wishes extend to the Apollo and 1964 team as well. I go away to investigate the Gamecube and come back to see so much wonderful progress being made - the constant search for perfection.

I have a quick question which is probably more for Smiff, I assume Smiff is still the man in charge of the offical RDB for PJ64. I notice there has been an unoffical version of the RDB released (PJ64 Rdb v1.8) this would mean with all the changes being implemented to PJ64 that a new official RDB should be in the works...Am I right? If so will it be released before the new version of PJ64?

Thanks for all your help, and again the best of luck with the 1.5 Beta 2 of Project64 or whatever you decide to call it.

Kind Regards,

C.

:thumbsup:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
yeah i'm working on the RDB, no it wont be available early, too much of a liability lol. Sorry for the terse answers but it's better this way.

OP
C

Curious

Thanks Smiff

Absolutely no problem.

And thank you for letting me know. I am happy to hear you are the person still responsible for the official RDB and also a new one is in the pipeline.

All the Best,

C.
:pj64: