What's new

Time to say good bye...

Gorxon

Administrator
Hi,

Of course Opera crashed on me after me writing my post, but here's a second attempt...

As I will be moving now and living at the school, I won't have very much time for internet and computer related activites anymore. (I won't be studying hard tho, it's not that kind of school...see here for more info.)
I will drop by now and then (especially in holidays), but I won't be very active at the forums (I believe) the coming months...depends on how busy I get.

I therefore wanted to say fare-well for now. It's been a great time so far, and it's really been fun staying with these forums and watching them evolve as the years go by. I wish all of you guys best of luck.

I will be here for another day, so if you need me for anything you got one day to contact me (or do so later by mail....I'll read mail every week).

See you again later,
Gorxon

aprentice

Gorxon said:
Hi,

Of course Opera crashed on me after me writing my post, but here's a second attempt...

As I will be moving now and living at the school, I won't have very much time for internet and computer related activites anymore. (I won't be studying hard tho, it's not that kind of school...see here for more info.)
I will drop by now and then (especially in holidays), but I won't be very active at the forums (I believe) the coming months...depends on how busy I get.

I therefore wanted to say fare-well for now. It's been a great time so far, and it's really been fun staying with these forums and watching them evolve as the years go by. I wish all of you guys best of luck.

I will be here for another day, so if you need me for anything you got one day to contact me (or do so later by mail....I'll read mail every week).

See you again later,
Gorxon

first dips on gorxons admin powers!

Remote

you'll be missed, sounds like fun and a great year with hot pieces of ass :p

second dips on powers :whistling

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Have a wonderful time at the school dude, and of course we look forward to you gracing us with your presence on ET in the near future. :D

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Gonna Miss ya G :bye3: Who am i gonna chat to about pianos now :p
All the Best in all you do keep in touch :)

aprentice

Gent said:
Gonna Miss ya G :bye3: Who am i gonna chat to about pianos now :p
All the Best in all you do keep in touch :)

just let your thoughs flow even though noones listening in #emulation64, it works for me :p

OP
Gorxon

Gorxon

Administrator
Thanks for all the kind words...really appreciated :)

Going to bed then leaving in the morning, but who knows when I will drop by again rambling about completely uninteresting things as usual ;)

See you later,
Gorx