What's new

Tiger in code veronica

amaq443

neoarcangel said:
Look aaaabb,the save that you give to me no work like it is normal in me......but a moments ago that you write in the forum, I go on trying with the thing the edit the savegame, almost I fall in the madness, and by casuality I hit the answer to all my and yours suffers and effort find at last the codes correct.........I am very very happy I get pass the game editing my savegame look my inventory of always and my new inventory modified, I modified the inventory with some extras very goods as I get know how do it.
Look all this thing incredible.
Normal inventory (Always the same)
inventory.JPG

Inventory Modified with savegame modified

inventory2.JPG

After all, My thanksfull to alls persons that without you help I alhough go on in the firs inventory Thanks in truth to pavlik, spunky, aaaabb, If I can to make something for yours tell me sincerelly and If I can without doubts I do it.
And now I allow you a madness for my part.......YAHHOO,,,VIVAAA.....YOU ARE GREATS....VIVA CHANKAST AND YOUR FORUM....YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
THANKS A LOT TO ALL AGAIN.

Neoarcangle plz help me in savegame editing,tell me exactly how u did it step by step,how u were able to modify ur inventory with powerful weapons and ammo?What tools did u used ? Plz tell me asap coz iam having problem in applying cheats although my code veronica is in English.Also other people plz help
I need to get powerful weapons and inf ammo in my inventory and also the tiger statue thing.If somebody can send me savegame from start with all above mentioned things(for all eng,us vers) then i will be very grateful. Thanks in advance to all.This is a great forum and specially pavlik,thanks.

OP
N

neoarcangel

Hi, Look, before than nothing in this, about all A LOT OF PACIENT. I had it and I get it.
I am not expert, I go on the indications the pavlik, spunky and aaaabb for they I can edit my savegame.
Well, there is a lot of ways for gets the things but I going to tell how I know do it.
I modified my inventory, not the box where you keep it the things. Each characters have your code and the modifications there is that make there.
Look the guide that put up aaaabb

http://cgfm2.emuviews.com/faqs/recv-vmu.txt
and download the hexadecimal program
http://www.rs.e-technik.tu-darmstadt...s/frhed156.zip
First you have launch wmsbrowser and look for the save that you want edit. I recomend that you load the game and save the game in a vms diferent and that the savegame is alone.
Select you savegame and push in the export dci
open the hexadecimal program and open the dci file.
Lets supose that is claire the characters that we come to modifie the inventory, acording aaaabb guide there is that to search this offset
Claire:

A18 : Slot #0 (In-hand position)
A1C : Slot #1
A20 : Slot #2
A24 : Slot #3
A28 : Slot #4
A2C : Slot #5
A30 : Slot #6
A34 : Slot #7
A38 : Slot #8
A3C : Slot #9 (need Side Pack equipped)
A40 : Slot #10 (need Side Pack equipped)

Since A1C until A38, the others locations not for avoid problems
the A1C is the first place in the inventory, the A20 the second, and so go on.
In the aaaabb guide you see in the down part that each element have a number, so that you have that to modifie the "00" part for the number and there you have a element but for gets the infinite question there is the put in the next part "FF"
An example

You have this in A1C offset(the offset is in the bottom left part in the hexadecimal program)

00 1f 00 ff ||00 20 00 ff ||00 04 00 00.....etc

This Its mean the next, Look in the second pair of digit "1f,20 and 04" Look in the aaaabb guide in the element parts and you see that 1f is the ink ribbon, 20 is the magnum and the 04 is the shotgun, like this it will be enough for gets those elements but if you want infinite things look in the second pair "FF", for get infinite magnum the ff digits would be in the first file and not in the file of the magnum.
I mean

You imagine that you have this.

00 00 00 00|| 00 20 00 00

This would be the inventory first place emptly and the inventory second place with the magnum (20)
look

00 00 00 ff|| 00 20 00 00

This would must be the infinite amount of magnum and so with almost all elements of the game, not in all works, normaly the infinite things only works in the weapons and in another things but normaly in weapons.
I recomend not edit your savegame at first of game, it maybe freeze the screen, I recomend use the edit savegame once you will have the first emblem in not metal I mean once that you use the first machine for convert the metal emblem in the not metal emblem.
Well, the next thing is that you change the CRC of the game. For this,
Save the editgame in the hexadecimal program and not close it and you go at wmsbrower and load that savegame you see a CRC, select import save and select this save and you push in the Fix CRC, and you see a window message with the old and the new crc, now not close that window, and you look for in the hexadecimal program in the offseet 0x100 the old CRC and change it for the new CRC, once done this save, and you back to wmsbrowser, close it and back it open and load the dci savegame with "import save", and select it and push in "write wms.bin" and so I would must works, load the chankast with that savegame and test it.
I about all I recomend that you read it a lot of the aaaabb guide, is the key of question.
Although at first may be seems a very dificult. I believe me, not is so much

Look, the offset is in the bottom left part in this case the offset is "A5C"
hexa.JPG

and this is the screen with de old and the new CRC
crcdata.JPG

I hope to help in something, but I tell you I am not expert if you have more doubts I try answer it but if I cannot, aaaabb, pavlik o spunky will help you
Greetings

amaq443

Thank u for replying and trying to help,but neoarcangel i really did not understand this.I read the recv-vmu.txt file as well as downloaded the hexa program but still was not able to do it.Plz do me a big favour,download my save from:
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=36381
and edit my game.Plz help me and donot think that i did not try coz i tried very hard but could not do it so iam asking u after so many tries to do it for me.I would be very grateful if u do it.
Thanks.

OP
N

neoarcangel

Ok, I will try. For do it, You make a screencapture of your inventory elements; For make this, Open the chankast and the savegame, put in the inventory screen and push in the keyboard the key "impr pant", then press ctrl + v in the paint program, save the image and upload like adjunt file. Like this I know that you have in the inventory box and like this I will can indentified the line in the hexadecimal program, or else tell me object by object that you have in your inventory screen.
Example
Place 1 ---shotgun
place 2 ---magnum
place 3----herb...etc

But like I already tell you is better that you upload a screencapture

However I modified your savegame but I dont know if it work it at you
I put in the inventory the infinite rocket launcher, the infinite magnum, and the Sq. Valve Handle that you need it in the second this and it is the element of the tiger enigma
Here you have the file modified