What's new

This one's for you cool!

Stezo2k

S-2K
wow thats pretty damn leet :) hehe howd u do it. I dont play zelda 64 much due to my liking of the snes/Gba one :)

Stez

OP
decription

decription

The chamber of sages is beta quest and a few other codes. While the two swords is a shield mod. You use the modifier to make your shield a master sword.
Here's what to do V1.0
Beta Quest
D01C84B5 0000
8011B9E3 00D0
Chamber of Sages
D01C84B5 0010
8111A5D2 0068
D01C84B5 0020
8111B936 0001
Have these cheats both on and restart, then when the N logo comes up press and hold R. When the screen clears you'll be in the chamber of sages in Beta-quest mode. To get the display and the ability to select items playthe Serenade of Water. Press Yes and as your warping hold R. You should re-appear in the Chamber of Sages with items selectable etc.

The sword is just a shield mod you can also have biggorons sword etc. Nothing speacial.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Awesome! :)

I've done the chambe of sages (even the one you're at, missing the yellow triforce), but never done the two swords one.

Thanks! :satisfied

Acorn

They are pics from the beta... basicly stupid little bugs that managed to find their way into the end release :)

OP
decription

decription

BTW cool the non-yellow T-force is probably my shitty card. Here's the shield mod. Play around with it. V1.0 U
801DAB6E 00?? that's the code play with the modifiers its pretty sweet. Here's some sample ones. 06(Upside Down Hylian) 07(Upside Down Mirror) 10(big Gorron's Sword) 12(Hand) 1B(Milk bottle) 1E(Egg). some of the are different on your and and when you take them out. Here's the best one: 14 (Master sword)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
decription said:
BTW cool the non-yellow T-force is probably my shitty card. Here's the shield mod. Play around with it. V1.0 U
801DAB6E 00?? that's the code play with the modifiers its pretty sweet. Here's some sample ones. 06(Upside Down Hylian) 07(Upside Down Mirror) 10(big Gorron's Sword) 12(Hand) 1B(Milk bottle) 1E(Egg). some of the are different on your and and when you take them out. Here's the best one: 14 (Master sword)

Maybe, but there are several different chamber of sages (all with different looks) and on my gf4 mx 420 in one of the quests (dont remember which), there's a non-yllow triforce :)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Acorn said:
They are pics from the beta... basicly stupid little bugs that managed to find their way into the end release :)

Not *exactly*. Some of them were used for press releases, some were used for the box shot (look on the back of the bos and it'll show a shot of the pause screen in kakariko with all items -- it's the beta quest). Some of them (such as the buggy jabu jabu), were made as "hooks" for the 64DD Zelda addon. :)

Josep

eyerun4phun
omg!

/me slaps his forehead

i thought thats what this was all about, jeezus...must...tell...people...to...play...different...games...and...get...a...LIFE!:) j/k, seriously, though, how dorky is it to jack around with a game and finds it bugs?!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Josep said:
omg!

* Josep slaps his forehead

i thought thats what this was all about, jeezus...must...tell...people...to...play...different...games...and...get...a...LIFE!:) j/k, seriously, though, how dorky is it to jack around with a game and finds it bugs?!

:plain2: they aren't bugs...

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
yes i do, read my post above..

"Some were used for press releases, some were used for the box shot (look on the back of the bos and it'll show a shot of the pause screen in kakariko with all items -- it's the beta quest). Some of them (such as the buggy jabu jabu), were made as "hooks" for the 64DD Zelda addon).

:p