What's new

This must be a pretty common question, but help me, I beg!

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
:cry: can't get nemu64 working properly...

system specs:
pentium 4 1.6 ghz
ati mobility radeon 7500
256 mb ram

and Nemu64's default gfx plugin screws up on me. when i say screw up i mean: I try to run Perfect Dark and the emulator throws itself into congealing molasses mixed with cow glue while loading the game. then, it crashes.

when i tried it with my desktop:
pentium 3 733 mhz
nvidia riva tnt2
128 mb ram

i could run super smash brothers, but everything about the graphics was faulty. everyone had wrong shades of colour , mario was missing his nose, etc. etc.

when I tried configuring Lemmy's gfx plugin, I got lost. it's worlds away from jabo's, of course, but it seemed to be purely debugging stuff.

i tried switching to jabo's, but apparently the emu wasn't suited for jabo's because it kept giving me errors.

I've heard that you can configure nemu to use jabo's, but how?

(btw, pj64 runs just fine, but I want to take netplay for a spin :getlost: )

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
In nemu 0.8 you can goto the options and select a gfx plugin. Make sure to update your drivers for your card, as well, old drivers for the ati cards are bad.

Clements

And you must remember to copy the msvcr70.dll file from Project64 to the Nemu directory first! Otherwise you get the error messages and cannot use any Jabo's plugins!

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Clements said:
And you must remember to copy the msvcr70.dll file from Project64 to the Nemu directory first! Otherwise you get the error messages and cannot use any Jabo's plugins!

really? I didn't have to copy that file to my nemu folder to use Jabo's D3D6 1.5

midda_cliff

Clements said:

Yeah, I didn't have to copy that file over either.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Err, that is if you don't have that file installed somwhere else :blink:
If you don't have it...jabo's plugin won't even load...