What's new

The video games you have or had

Miretank

Lurking
Tell us the video games consoles you have and had, your full history in the world of gaming, since the first console till your actual.
I'll tell my history later, gotta go to school ;)

Last edited:

Clements

ZX Spectrum
Commodore 64
Sega Master System
Gameboy
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Gamecube

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Atari
Nes
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance/
sp
Gamecube
Playstation 1 and 2

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Sega Game Gear
Sega Master System
Sega Mega-Drive / Genesis
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Snes
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Sony PS1
Sony PS2
Sony PSP

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well, unfortunaly,

Nes (had)
Snes (had)
N64 (have)
Gamecube (have)
Gaystation 2 (have)
GBA (have)
NDS (have)

...I have a couple of other things on the computer too, like sega. Not much history of consoles for me...

KingVendrSnatch

無感覚
NES
Genesis/MegaDrive
Gameboy
SNES
Playstation 1
Nintendo 64
GameBoy Colour
Dreamcast
Gameboy Advance/Sp
Playstation 2
Gamecube

n-phreak

Nintendo Phreak
Have
SNES
Genesis
N64
Playstation
Dreamcast
gamecube

had
Gameboy
Virtualboy
Gamegear
Saturn
GBC

The_Z

"The_A"
- SNES - Dad bought it before my interest in games. Got my into games. Super Mario World was an amazing game and it still is. Mine broke unfortunately.

- Gameboy Color - I got it as a gift from a friend along with Pokemon Blue

- Nintendo 64 - Got about a year or two after Gameboy Color. OoT became one of my most treasured games.

- Playstation - I got two of these actually. My dad's friend and my uncle gave it to me. I keep my second Playstation at Korea.

- Gameboy Advance - Great handheld. :D Got it a bit before the PS2.

- Playstation 2 - Probably most favorite console I have. Got to love Final Fantasy games thanks to this console (FFX)

- Gamecube - I bought it for Mega Man Network Transmission, which is not that great of a game. Eventually I got better games like Zelda: WW and SSBM.

- Nintendo DS - Brother bought it for me. Fun stuff.

- Gameboy Advance SP - Brother bought it for himself. I didn't see a need for this. I'm actually glad too because I got the DS later. Saved me about 100 bucks.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
The_Z said:
- Gameboy Advance SP - Brother bought it for himself. I didn't see a need for this. I'm actually glad too because I got the DS later. Saved me about 100 bucks.

sp's are cool man

OP
Miretank

Miretank

Lurking
-I had my first console when I was 2 years old, was an Atari. I don't remember of it too much for obvious reasons. =P

-Secondly, a NES at 7. Played gold games like Super Mario 3 and 13th Friday. Those were teh dayz.

-Thirdly, a N64. It was on the very beginning of it, my first game was Mario 64. After that, got a bunch of good games like Banjo Kazooie, Zelda OoT, Goldeneye and Diddy Kong Racing.

-Haha, the funny part. After 4 years with my dear N64, exchanged it for a GAME BOY COLOR. XD yesh, GBC. It had Pokemon Gold, Zelda DX, Mission: Impossible and other 2 games. (note, my n64 had 4 paks).

-Then, bought a Dreamcast. The console that made me happy. Starlancer, RE:CV, Shenmue I and II, plus a lot of other games that I can remember all names.

-Sold my DC, got a GBA. There I had Yu-gi-oh The Eternal Duelist Soul, THPS 4, Pokemon Sapphire (man, my most wanted game), Golden Sun (my first game) and some more.

-Sold my GBA. Some times after, got a Sega Saturn. Hadn't much time with it - but finished Daytona USA, Magic Knight Rayearth and Dracula X.

-Sold a Saturn and got... finally, a PSX. Not so many games, but played FF6 and Castlevania SotN. :p

-Sold my PS and... without video game at the moment. Since I'm more on PC gaming, I can't see myself acquiring a console nowadays. But, if I had to choose, I would get a PS2. :)

Toasty

Sony battery
Have:
Gamecube
N64
SNES
NES
PS2
GBA

Had:
PSX (it died before its 1-yr warranty expired, so I got...)
...Another PSX (which became the victim of a friend's bored dog)
GBC (sold it after I got my GBA)

flowrent

When i was little i had Atari 2600,Nes and Snes and i pumped serious coins into arcade machines .
The Snes got stolen :( which totally destroyed my life .
I still have nightmares today :w00t:
But the revenge was sweet ,i now have PS2 and Xbox and i... barely touch them lol ..still playing Snes and Mame on my PC.

OP
Miretank

Miretank

Lurking
WhiteX said:
get a DS, you´ll be happy again.
Sincerely, I'm looking for a handheld. Actually I'm doing well playing video games on PC, but handheld consoles are way more confortable when you make trips or you're waiting for a bus (and playing it while in the bus). :)
I was about to get a GBA again, but the fact is that it doesn't have more good games I could play. Golden Sun 1/2, Megaman Battle Network and few orders are old to me. I can't see good games on GBA actually, so I'd rather go with a DS, for sure. :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
DS is backwards compatible with GBA too! That means you won't regret if you see a good GBA game sometime, as you'll be able to play it on your DS anyway! Good thing! :)

OP
Miretank

Miretank

Lurking
Yup, but the DS design does not please, unfortunately. It looks too much futuristic, i'm still that old school gamer. :) Moreover, a GBA is way cheaper than a DS here. And for my needs, a GBA would fit well... but you've reminded me about the retro-compatibility! I can spend a little more bucks to get a "2-1" console. ;)

WhiteX

I´m having a blast, Castlevania, Nanostray, Kirby, Monkey Ball and Alien Hominid, Talesof Phantasia, Final Fantasy 4 all in one, the DS is a little more expensive but it has a normal headphone jack, the screen is brighter and you will play way more games that a gba could.

OP
Miretank

Miretank

Lurking
Toasty said:
PSX (it died before its 1-yr warranty expired, so I got...)
...Another PSX (which became the victim of a friend's bored dog)
No lucky for you then, sadly. :/

X said:
and you will play way more games that a gba could.
That's for sure! =D