What's new

The new TR64 OGL plugin crashes in 1964/Apollo/PJ64

Rice

Emulator Developer
Ice

I tried the new tr64 ogl plugin in all other emulators, all crashes. So is there something wrong in the plugin?

Rice

icepir8

:tr64:

Hi Rice,

The version of the plugin you are trying doesn't work with anyother emu other than TR64. This problem has been fixed. But I am trying to get Diddy Kong Racing and Perfect Darkness work before I release it.

Cheers!

Icepir8

mesman00

What's that...?
wow, icepir8

haven't heard from ya or the tr64 team in a while, glad to hear u guys are still goin strong, good luck in the future

icepir8

Thnx Martin. Its just something I put together in a few minutes, and it just worked out great. :D

:emutalk1:

Eddy

I Run This
Hey Icepir8

Whoa good to see progress on tr64. I thought the emu had been discontinued being worked on, until you released your plugin. Hows dev going ? is F|res still programming with you ? schibo and azimer have both started their own. Last question, are you dev'n tr64 or just the plugin ? Overall very happy to see you, and good to see you back in action :D

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Re: Hey Icepir8

Eddy said:
Whoa good to see progress on tr64. I thought the emu had been discontinued being worked on, until you released your plugin. Hows dev going ? is F|res still programming with you ? schibo and azimer have both started their own. Last question, are you dev'n tr64 or just the plugin ? Overall very happy to see you, and good to see you back in action :D

yah yah. ill second that.... now wheres my beer smiley

icepir8 was the 1st person to get reflecton mapping in an n64 emu and no one even noticed :eek: ;) :D

icepir8

I don't have as much time as I would like to work on TR64. F|res is currently working on other projects. I work on both TR64's core and the ogl plugin.

Cya l8r,

Icepir8

sk8bloke22

roll for life
whoa this is good news. i wasnt overgone with tr64 5.5, as the rcp d3d plugin drove me up the wall with the ucode selection thingy bob. but i really liked the opengl plugin. very glad u guys are back on the scene. at least now theres a variety of emulaters with 1964, pj64, nemu, apollo and tr64....wat the hell happened to daedalus ???