What's new

The 'it' story (you were dooooomulated)

Slougi

Doomulation said:
Of course...i know i post reguarly. But those posts shows that i post much mainly...
i'm just a fast typer, hehe...
No, you are not "just a fast typer". Generally, your posts are uninformed and about 15-20 words long. You rarely read threads properly, which results in ambiguous and short answers, but many posts in a short time.
In short, you're a spammer. :doh:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Slougi said:
No, you are not "just a fast typer". Generally, your posts are uninformed and about 15-20 words long. You rarely read threads properly, which results in ambiguous and short answers, but many posts in a short time.
In short, you're a spammer. :doh:
I read threads fully before replying, and must comments always be "long"? I save most time by putting stuff in the sig, otherwise i'm assuming they've read the manual which they should so i don't have to write that much to get them to understand. Just simple easy.

2fast4u

Doomulation said:
I read threads fully before replying, and must comments always be "long"? I save most time by putting stuff in the sig, otherwise i'm assuming they've read the manual which they should so i don't have to write that much to get them to understand. Just simple easy.

you often do not relate to the topic, misinterpret statements and make statements that dont say anything at all en masse ... so again, you are a spammer :doh:

mightyrocket said:
And he can always "copy/paste" his answer: Use goodN64 to check it's a good rom (can be found in my sig below). :p
i tho doommulation was "she".. or maybe he`s gay??
anyways 3xxx post is trully a spammer..

I remember that the old-emutalk times (that were good times!) has got icons or he/she is a male or a female, and Doomulation was a male (that explains a lot :p ).