What's new

The Church vs. The DaVinci Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_1

Yup, I know we all heard about that...in the News, on the Internet, from our local priests/bishops/friends or even by mistake :D

This scandal happened almost everywhere...some parts of Romania, Moldova, Ukraine and other Orthodox countries...

Why do you think The DaVinci Code is a Blasphemy?

View attachment 32808

It says in Romanian:
"Us real Christians protest! The DaVinci Code is a Diabolic Film!"

View attachment 32809

This picture is in Moldova... in the upper part of the picture says :
"Moldova is an Orthodox Country"
I can't translate exactly the down part of the picture but i can explain the meaning:
If you see the movie, your not on Christ's side...

View attachment 32810

"The traitors of Orthodoxy"
"The traitors of the Family"

View attachment 32811

- The Priests in front of the cinema protesting

View attachment 32812

- This pic has a protest symbol in Ukraine...

The protest started on 20/May/2006

So let's talk about it, The Movie, Book and even The Game are blasphemies, so why do you think? Did they also ban The DaVinci Code in your Cinema?

Also if you'd play the Game/Watch the Movie/Read the Book, will you go to Hell?
Some of my friends told me The DaVinci Code is a boring movie but it has Indiana Jones style Action/Adventure in it...

Here is an interview with Blacklord...

Blacklord: I believe you are all blinded by your religion even if it is reality(becouse in the end it is one). I do not pray to God. I do not expect to burn in hell either. I KNOW God exists becouse i feel it. All off you are doing the same the same the same mistake that people have been doing for thousand of years: you are afraid of the things you cannot explain. I know what it is like. I may still be young but i spent a lot of my time on trying to explain something which all of us fear and is the main cause of religion: You WANT to believe that their is life after death. You are wasting your time. I can tell you becouse i have been contemplating this since i was 12. The answer will never come no matter how much you pray. I know both God and Satan exist. BUT their is another...

P.S: Sorry for this long post but I want some information from this Movie/game/book...

OP
A

Alpha_1

This message is from Blacklord:

Well frankly nobody gives a shit what you think either Scott. All you really did was butt in a subject that you know absolutly nothing about. I mean you didn't even read the bible once and you dare to throw shit at it? Let me tell you Something dumbass: your so called "The Bible" would be crap if it would exist but it doesen't. Their is only bibles. They were written by the people that COULD write at that time. If Jesus would walk the earth again we would have 3 billion different bibles. we would have had the same number back then but by the time this information got out he was already dead. Not very interesting to write about a dead guy u never seen... As for what you... I know your afraid. You don't have to try and hide it... Oh and back when you said about the Egyption god. I fell on my ass and laughed 10 min. Do you even know who the egyptions are? I think not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.