What's new

Thanks Chanka-team! *thread*

Heinster

It's been only 2 months since we first saw Chankast 0.1 and we were all blown away... Thanks for that!!!

Only a few weeks later 0.2 arrived with far more stability and bigger compatibiliy...... Thanks for that!!!

After a few weeks even 0.25 arrived and suddenly many of the non selfbootable games were playable with the utopia bootdisc + we got to see alot of features which promises alot nice stuff to look forward to in the future..... Thanks for that!!!!!

I think the resy should show their gratitude to in this thread cause the positive sounds have diminished and many have already forgotten that this is an alpha asking the same things over and over while there are enough stickies to answer most of their questions..... So that XChankast keeps developing despite of the.... Thanks for that!!!

mezkal

Man on a mission
Heinster is right. Plain and simple : Chanka Team deserves as much support as possible. If anyone hasn't donated yet, DO SO. Even a small donation like $10 will help them, and what's that to most of you? Not much. So like the Nike ad says, DO IT. Donate and make it clear just how thankful you are for the amazing progress the team has made so far.

Cheers,

Mezkal

cuda7171

Banned
great work, on emulating a great system. thanks so much. the DC is now a mouse click away! i cant wait for .30 ! hopefully it will have a compatibility upgrade. paypal a bone or two! i think they deserve it.

BarMan

Proud Chankast Donater
Yes this is a truly amazing piece of software and I'm thankful for the Chankast Team and there work. :D

DREAMCAST 4 EVA!

Mr.Garrison

Yeah I had been following Icarus "progress" for years when all of a sudden BAM; Chankast hit the web.
At first when I read the Chankast team's posts at the Icarus forum I would never had imagined that it'd be such a serious project as it is.
I just want to thank the Chankast team.. and maybe ask for a hint of what you're dealing with right now and a status report of the next release... :)