What's new

Tactics Ogre - The Knight of Lodis save problem

snesmaster40

I can't seem to get the game to save (normal battery method) in game it says "Failed to save" so I'm guessing the save type is wrong, so can anyone help?

xneoangel

Persona User
Oh man thats weird i have it set in Flash 128k and automatic and it saves just fine.
Do you have it in automatic maybe you forgot to put back to automatic while playing some of those games that need to be set to the exact save type.

OP
snesmaster40

snesmaster40

Hmm... it's on Automatic, Flash 128k. It might be the rom *downloads GoodGBA*

Edit: Scanned it, it's a good rom

Last edited:

xneoangel

Persona User
Are u using a GBA Bios or not?

As i have games that work fine without a Bios and i have some that dont work fine unless they have a Bios.

Oh and if u are using a bios and it was downloaded from the internet there are like 3 or 4 different bios out there try with another go and google for it.

xneoangel

Persona User
As i said there are like 3 or 4 GBA Bioses around the web go and try with another one but you must be patient they are hard to find.

This situation of yours is weird i have never heard about save problems in Tactics Ogre and i dont have them.

If that doesnt works you can always use save states cuz you said your problem was with the battery save.

xneoangel

Persona User
That you are telling him to download is a savegame not a patch patches are .ips files and that you are telling him to download is a .sav file thus a savegame.

xneoangel

Persona User
yeah doesnt matters everyone makes mistakes sometimes i made one a little while ago at the talk of the town forum :blush:

i really think snesmaster40 save problem is really weird is the first time i have heard about save problems with Tactics Ogre.

And i have been into GBA emulation since a long time ago.

OP
snesmaster40

snesmaster40

Arggh... I got it to work, I changed the save file size to Flash 64k and bang it worked. Sorry for bothering everyone with this problem

xneoangel

Persona User
Its good to know you made it work and dont worry about bothering people thats why we are here to support us each other with the emulation problems we have. :icecream: