What's new

Super smash bros melee -.-

omfgman

ok i read alot about this topic from lots of different sources at first i couldnt get it to work on 1.02 but finally after getting the dll pack everything was ok. so i thought. with dynarec the game goes a bit smoother. but my problem is, whenever i choose my character and try to start the game by press "start" the game freezes and after i while it goes an errror has occurred. everything b4 that is fine but wehnever i start game that happens? can any1 help me?

OP
omfgman

omfgman

on the contrary i have the us version at least thats way gctools defined it as

txOjO

MDKEiToR
ok but you can stop post-bomb here? There is no IRC channel , its a forum :) You have post more than 5 post in a minute about different problems an in different threads.
Thanks

OP
omfgman

omfgman

txOjO said:
ok but you can stop post-bomb here? There is no IRC channel , its a forum :) You have post more than 5 post in a minute about different problems an in different threads.
Thanks

i think the point of a forum is to post.... any the point of posting is to state the problem have see if any1 has a solution and if a new problem comes up then we share it so that the other ppl with the same problems will have a quick solution. if i didnt post anything and every1 used ur method to solve this problem (btw thanks very much sonicadvance) then most of the ppl would be searching for the us ntsc version again when they already have it. so w/e.

ok i've read about the glitches in the game and ive acctually started to play a bit b4 the glitches stop. i guess there is no fix for that yet maybe it will be fixed in the newer version of dolphin