What's new

Super Smash Bro. Saving Point Help

pheonix

If anyone know which is the best saving poing for Super Smash Bro. is can you please tell me because when ever I try saving it and the reload it the game get screw and sometimes it does even work. Also if anyone know the best saving for pokemon stadium i would really appreciate it.

Thanks for your help.

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Save states are screwy. There are multiple save state slots you can use. By pressing... well... I have no idea how many there are, but anyway, saving your state when running the game will save it on slot 1, but pressing, say, 2 THEN saving will save on slot 2, then you'll have multiple save states. Using that usually prevents corrupt states, and switching numbers every now and then helps. And saving multiple times in a row usually prevents corrupt saves, too.
Keep in mind that when loading one, it always defaults to loading on slot 1, so you'd have to press 2 (if it's slot 2 that you're using, I usually use 1 through 5) then load the state if you want to load your other state.

Last edited:

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
you never have to save in smash bros. the n64 auto saves whenever you unlock secrets / get hi scores etc.