What's new

Super Mario 3: Peace Conflicts

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
1. What exactly is this, a rom hack? Without a description of what this exactly is it doesn't make it something i'd even consider normally.

2. The download link does nothing except show me a page with a square on it with some tips on how to make a webpage. Use the attachment system if the file fits.

3. Nobody cares that you've been drug free for life ;) (i'm sorry, i've been waiting for an excuse to say that against that to someone who puts that in their sig :D - i'm tempted to put "Flamer for life" in my sig)

smcd

ScottJC said:
3. Nobody cares that you've been drug free for life ;) (i'm sorry, i've been waiting for an excuse to say that against that to someone who puts that in their sig :D - i'm tempted to put "Flamer for life" in my sig)

Not to mention those stats seem really inflated, I doubt (at least when I was a teenager, things might have changed) that it is 98% of the population of teens...

OP
N

NintenDS

Seek 'n' Destroy
Answer...

ScottJC said:
1. What exactly is this, a rom hack? Without a description of what this exactly is it doesn't make it something i'd even consider normally.

It's a game, made in Multimedia Fusion. Includes different levels, powerup and items.

In other words, it's a mario fangame. =]

Shpongled

News Junkie
ScottJC said:

hehehehehehe

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
NintenDS said:
Upload error.
We'll its still not there, fix it or delete this thread because this just looks like spam otherwise. 31 days that link has been broken so that makes you either the worst error fixer of all time or the most forgetful person of all time. This thread seems nothing more than an advertisement of your forum to me.

Last edited: