What's new

Suggestion to the authors

Kahenraz

One of the big pains about 1964 and Nemu is that is creates a rom list every time you start up the emu. This is a pain when you're testing things and crashing often and I'm sure is a nightmare when you have a very large number of roms.

I'm suggesting that something be implimented that can enable and disable this feature so that instead it will save the last rom list created, much like pj64.

Federelli

Beta Tester
so that's why my rom list is first load in nemu, and then resorted, making for a 4 secs delay every time i star the nemu...:doh:

OP
Kahenraz

Kahenraz

I didn't know Monopoly was made for n64 ;)

I have ~150 roms myself. Some are multiple versions. I have something like 4-5 different SSB versions. One in particular is terrible. It has a messed up border around the screen.

OP
Kahenraz

Kahenraz

You just need to know the right combo of plugins and emus. I admit that there are some that just never have worked. Pokemon Snap to name a few.

LaC

Kahenraz said:
One of the big pains about 1964 and Nemu is that is creates a rom list every time you start up the emu. This is a pain when you're testing things and crashing often and I'm sure is a nightmare when you have a very large number of roms.

I'm suggesting that something be implimented that can enable and disable this feature so that instead it will save the last rom list created, much like pj64.

I doubt lemmy is going to change this. I suggest you put all your roms in different directories. IE: have a "good games" directory. The ones you load most often (what are there like 10?). :)
Or have directories and level of playability. A/ B/ C/ D/ E/ etc....
Only problem with this is for multiplayer you have to be in the directory of the roms you want to play before you start the kaillera window.