What's new

SSB and Project 64 Problem

M@d-F!ghter

Hi

I have a problem with smash brothers in Project 64. there are always black edges around the screen which makes the resolution a bit smaller. I think i could solve the problem with the "Project64.rdb" but what exactly do i have to write in it to get a "real" fullscreen? if there are other solutions please write them.

thx 4 help!

(sry if there is already a thread like that but i didnt find anything suitable for my problem)

Last edited:
OP
M

M@d-F!ghter

but these edges arent normal!! they are not supposed to be there ! I'm sure about that. it's just a problem of the emulator or the rom so i want to know if there is a possibility to fix the problem by hand...

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
M@d-F!ghter said:
but these edges arent normal!! they are not supposed to be there ! I'm sure about that. it's just a problem of the emulator or the rom so i want to know if there is a possibility to fix the problem by hand...
Yes, I know that the edges aren't normal. Try a different graphics plugin is you want, but I'm not saying that they make the edges go away.

SSB has been like that as long as I can remember, and SSB isn't the only game that has black edges.

OP
M

M@d-F!ghter

well i cant change the video plugin cause else my hires_texture plugin will disappear... it only works in combination with the Rice videaoplugin. :( and i want to keep it, it looks much better with this plugin

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Needless to say, what you see is what you get. Who knows, maybe it gets "fixed" in the future. Personally, I don't find it annoying ayt all.