What's new

Sourcecode released for the greatest N64 frontend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Since the PJ site is down for awhile I'll go ahead and put this here. This is the N64 Gamesloader which is terrific. You can configure all games to use whatever plugin they need and what emu to run on. After setup. all you need to do is double-click your game and play. No more configuration Bullsh**. We can just play our games now. And the greatest thing is that instead of a text list of you games, it uses a picture of either the cover or a screenshot.

It's nearly perfect except that it's not compatable with PJ1.7. And since this is the best emulator out there by far and getting better every month, this is a downside to the loader. The author is no longer working on the project so hopefully, some coder in our community can get it compatable with PJ1.7 to make the ultimate N64 experience!!:bouncy:

Here's the link to the exe for everyone to enjoy and the sourcecode for those coders out there:
http://www.typusmensch.de/projectsn64.htm

BTW: You have to install that BDE program that's on that page to run the N64 Gamesloader.

EDIT: The site seems to not be connecting currently-this just started like a half an hour ago. Bad timing for my post. As soon as it's up, I'll simply attach the source and the binary here. Stay tuned...

Last edited:

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
I often wonder why people even bother using frontends for emulators which are easy to configure... imo PJ64 GUI is one of the best and simplest out there.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
PJ64 1.7 will likely end up being its own front end... thats of course if zilmar ever finishes with that website so he can get to work on per rom settings and plugins :p

OP
Legend

Legend

I often wonder why people even bother using frontends for emulators which are easy to configure... imo PJ64 GUI is one of the best and simplest out there.

Ok, Falcon apparantly you miss the point. Instead, of swapping emulators for certain games or changing plugins and configurations for every damn game and then reverting everything for the next game and also remembering settings for each game somehow, you can use the frontend to set up everything ONCE and then never touch it again.

Even if you never change settings or plugins or emulators, you can still benefit from the pictures view for the games. You can browse all your games looking at the box art or whatever.

Of course, it's easy to change things in PJ, that's not what we're talking about. The gameloader saves time and trouble fussing around with changing emulators and plugins and settings for all your games. You simply open this program up and double-click the picture of the game you want to play and that's it. Who would'nt want that? It's simple logic. Geeshh...

And Squall, you probably right but we'll see...

OP
Legend

Legend

The author just wrote me and described a way to have the "Screenshots" tab be the initial view instead of the text tab. I have zero experience in using these programs (of which I don't have) or programming. So again if anyone wants to improve upon this frontend to add PJ1.7 suppot, then this should be pretty easy to throw in also. Good luck!

"But i had take an INI-File (N64.ini). So set in the options an checkbox with caption: "Start with screenshots:"

And on the OK-Button from the options you save it this file with for example:
IniSchreibeBool(extractfilepath(application.ExeName)+'\N64GL.ini','Settings','StartScreeni',CheckBoxXY.Checked);
//Program wrote boolean value in "N64".ini" in programdirectory in title "StartScreeni" in Group "Settings"

Open the N64.ini for example to see what i mean.

In the OnShow event from Form1 (mainprogramm) there you load the option:
if IniLeseBool(extractfilepath(application.ExeName)+'\N64GL.ini','Settings','StartScreeni',false) then
PageControl4.ItemIndex = 1 else PageControl4.ItemIndex = 0;
//if programm reads boolean value from INI-File and this is true then show PageControl with screenshots else the site with datas of romZ
//if entry in INI not found, programm takes standards-value "false" and starts so automaticly with PageControl = 0

For the sourcecode you need:
- Borland Delphi
- DelphiZip: http://www.delphizip.org/
- JEDIs (JCL & JVCL): http://www.delphi-jedi.org/

mudlord

Banned
k, I got my hands on Delphi 7 (as well as Borland C++Builder6, but thats for something different...)...

I'll probably find some resources on Delphi/Pascal, and probably work from there I guess, when I have time sometime next week...

OP
Legend

Legend

Mudlord, Mudlord...you are so the man. Talk about taking a big role in various projects all over the N64emu scene. Thanks man and let me know if there's anything you need. I'll test the crap out of it for you!:bouncy:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Ok, Falcon apparantly you miss the point. Instead, of swapping emulators for certain games or changing plugins and configurations for every damn game and then reverting everything for the next game and also remembering settings for each game somehow, you can use the frontend to set up everything ONCE and then never touch it again.

First of all, all mainstream emulators (1964, PJ64, Mupen64, etc.) are identical in emulator compatablilty. For example, I use Project64 as my emulator, Glide64 Wonder++ as my Video plugin (With Haxtarux's modified wrapper), Azimer's HLE Audio plugin v0.56 WIP 1 for sound (Which is an exellent audio plugin even though it is WIP) and N-Rage's D-Input 1.8 V2 and have never had to change plugins ONCE. I am pretty sure if I take these plugins and use it with 1964 or Mupen, it won't be different. So Falcon is just telling like it is, some of us don't need to switch emulators or settings around to achieve close to perfect emulation.

Even if you never change settings or plugins or emulators, you can still benefit from the pictures view for the games. You can browse all your games looking at the box art or whatever.

What is the benifit of this? I am pretty sure if anyone actually played the Nintendo 64 back in the day don't need to be reminded with a picture.

Of course, it's easy to change things in PJ, that's not what we're talking about.

Then what are you talking about? :plain:

The gameloader saves time and trouble fussing around with changing emulators and plugins and settings for all your games. You simply open this program up and double-click the picture of the game you want to play and that's it. Who would'nt want that?

Which is why N64 emulators are being built with a fancy UI, with a configuration file to remember certain settings for games. Mind you most compatability problems are due to inproper emulator settings (Such as wrong CF, Self Modifying code or other core settings). Project64's configuration file (RDB) is updated from time to time by Smiff just for this occasion.

It's simple logic. Geeshh...

Merriam-Webster's Dictionary defines Logic as:

Log·ic
Pronunciation: 'lä-jik
Function: noun

1: A science that deals with the principles and criteria of validity of inference and demonstration : the science of the formal principles of reasoning

2: A branch or variety of logic <modal logic> <Boolean logic>

3: A branch of semiotic; especially : SYNTACTICS

4: The formal principles of a branch of knowledge b (1) : a particular mode of reasoning viewed as valid or faulty (2) : RELEVANCE, PROPRIETY c : interrelation or sequence of facts or events when seen as inevitable or predictable d : the arrangement of circuit elements (as in a computer) needed for computation; also : the circuits themselves

Does this fall under logic to you? Oh I get it! We are SUPPOSED to use a front-end because we can't use the interface given with our emulator, I am so sorry. =]

And Squall, you probably right but we'll see...

Project64 has a Rom Browser, which was introduced into the pervious version for the purpose to eliminate the use of Front-ends, and adds fast rom selection for the end-user. Which I think is enough but we will see what zilmar has in store for the next release.

EOF.

Last edited:
OP
Legend

Legend

First of all, all mainstream emulators (1964, PJ64, Mupen64, etc.) are identical in emulator compatablilty. For example, I use Project64 as my emulator, Glide64 Wonder++ as my Video plugin (With Haxtarux's modified wrapper), Azimer's HLE Audio plugin v0.56 WIP 1 for sound (Which is an exellent audio plugin even though it is WIP) and N-Rage's D-Input 1.8 V2 and have never had to change plugins ONCE.
Ok, so you want to be a dick for some reason huh? You want to pick a fight huh? Alright CPU Masterbat**. I'm trying to spread a little something for the community here. If a respected member like Mudlord thinks this is worthy of going forward then why do you find the need to rain on the parade of others. Why don't you keep your worthless and juvenile opinions to yourself. Should I have kept something to enhance the community to myself in light of all your recent offerings? Oh wait, I have'nt seen you do much to help around here at all. I've been testing your precious Glide64 for 4 years, what have you contributed, not much...I mean nothing! I have'nt seen you on the Nrage 2.1 discussion at all, huh!
And I don't seem to remember you helping out on PJ1.7 on the boards at all, huh! Wow, CPU maybe the rest of us should sit idly by and allow you to further the community in all the ways you have...wait, that probably would not be smart.

PJ1.7 cannot play some games as well as 1.6 (Castlevanias, Mario Tennis, KI, etc.) but it can play other games BETTER than 1.6. Now people can get the best emu experience from their particular game with alot of ease. So no all emulators are not "identical" as so intelligently put it. BTW, that's probably insulting to Smiff, Jabo and Zilmer who are trying to make PJ64 better, so you should watch you mouth.

I am pretty sure if I take these plugins and use it with 1964 or Mupen, it won't be different. So Falcon is just telling like it is, some of us don't need to switch emulators or settings around to achieve close to perfect emulation.

If you think Mupen has the same compatablity as PJ64 when it comes to games and cheats, then you might need to learn how to read and comprehened information.

What is the benifit of this? I am pretty sure if anyone actually played the Nintendo 64 back in the day don't need to be reminded with a picture.

Wow, your so enlightened. Why should people see a picture of the box or a favorite screenshot of their games? We should just read text, right? Why not? I say because of your intelligent comment that we don't use pictures for anything anymore. It's just nostalgia, right? It's worthless, right? Why look at a pictures when we can read text? That should be your decision CPU for the whole community, right? It shouldn't be left up to the individual.

Which is why N64 emulators are being built with a fancy UI, with a configuration file to remember certain settings for games. Mind you most compatability problems are due to inproper emulator settings (Such as wrong CF, Self Modifying code or other core settings). Project64's configuration file (RDB) is updated from time to time by Smiff just for this occasion.
We're not talking about rom settings goober, we're talkng about plugins and such. With the frontend, we can use differnet Nrage plugins with different configs. for different games since it doesn't have settings for individual games. We can use Glide64 on 1964 with it's own ini settings and Glide64 on PJ64 with it's own settings. Beetle Adventure Racing needs Depth Buffering turned off to run but other games need it for special effects. Now you can have 2 different Glide64 settings by utilizing 2 emus. But of course, you don't care about such things. I guess Bigheads configuration list is a joke to you seeing as how it calls for different plugins for different games. What an idiot, right CPU?

Some games do run differently on different eums. Killer Instinct, Goldeneye, TWINE. But to you I guess none of that matters. There is benefits to using other emus, other plugins, and other settings!!! And you want to sit here and insult all those of us who utilize different configs. I LOVE N64 games and I want the best experience for each game accordingly.

Merriam-Webster's Dictionary defines Logic as:

Log·ic
Pronunciation: 'lä-jik
Function: noun

1: A science that deals with the principles and criteria of validity of inference and demonstration : the science of the formal principles of reasoning

2: A branch or variety of logic <modal logic> <Boolean logic>

3: A branch of semiotic; especially : SYNTACTICS

4: The formal principles of a branch of knowledge b (1) : a particular mode of reasoning viewed as valid or faulty (2) : RELEVANCE, PROPRIETY c : interrelation or sequence of facts or events when seen as inevitable or predictable d : the arrangement of circuit elements (as in a computer) needed for computation; also : the circuits themselves

Does this fall under logic to you? Oh I get it! We are SUPPOSED to use a front-end because we can't use the interface given with our emulator, I am so sorry. =]
Umm...yeah. I know you are not too smart so I'll explain it to you. There's nothing wrong with people wanting a EASIER emulation experience. Does PJ64 have per rom plugins? Well since you don't know the answer to anything, I'll tell you. It does not. So now people can use the best emu out there and not have to change plugins for the games ever. Does Glide64 play Mario Tennis? Does it play Brunswick Pro Bowling or many other games as well as other plugins? Again, you don't know. The answer is no. So what's wrong with people using the best plugin for the game to make it run as close to the original as possible? NOTHING!!! Let people do what they want! I use Glide64 and Azimer and Nrage for 90% of my stuff but that does'nt stop me from using other stuff for the remaining 10% to play them properly! So now people can set their games to run how they want with no hassel. I don't know if something happened to you when you were younger, but try not to bring other people down to your level which admittedly I've sunk to in order to get a point across to your what can only be a malformed head.

Project64 has a Rom Browser, which was introduced into the pervious version for the purpose to eliminate the use of Front-ends, and adds fast rom selection for the end-user. Which I think is enough but we will see what zilmar has in store for the next release.
Wait, we don't need Zilmer to do anything. It's perfect the way it is, right? Unless you want to completly contradict yourself, and CPU, I know you're not about contradiction.

As sad as it is, not everyone is like you CPU. Some people use different plugins and different emu and settings for games. But those people are idiots according to you right? Well, in my eyes, they now have a choice in how they play N64. Everyone has different computers and thus cannot all use the same settings. Hack's wrapper does not do FB effects as fast as Jabos on slower machines. So should people suffer when playing Perfect Dark because of you! Plus you've never used this frontend, so keep your prejudice opinions to yourself.
Why don't you keep your close-mined, widely insulting, unhelpful opinions to yourself and let the rest of us do something to help others. You don't have a rational bone in your body so go iratate somebody in another thread and let mine be. You can insult me but don't you dare insult the likes of TypusMensch or Mudlord by belittling their work. If you have nothing positive to contribute, keep your mouth shut!

PS: The Cardinals suck and the Seahawks are going to walk all over them but wait... you don't have time to watch football. All your time is needed to make everyone's decision for them, right?

Last edited:
OP
Legend

Legend

LOL LOL INTRANET FITE!111!1

Oh, and I'm good with just Project64, thanks. >_>

Ok, that's good. I'm glad your happy with just PJ64. I'm not quite sure why everyones kinda putting down something that's a convient item. If you don't like it, don't comment on it. It accomplishes nothing except to insult fellow members who either desgined it or use it.

Let's be clear before I receive any more enlightening comments. If you use only one set of plugins and one emu and never change your settings and you don't like to see a picture of the game title, THEN this frontend is not for you!!!! If at least one of those applies to you, then you might want to try it out. But lets try not to be so negative around here...please...:sp_canada

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
whoa looks like someone got pissed :p,
calm down Legend, well CpU MasteR just extended my point of view on these kind of frontends.
No need to feel offended because of ones opinion.

Because Cpumaster might be acting like a smartass it to you doesnt mean you should offend him: "... Alright CPU Masterbat**. I'm..."

Fyi, Cpumaster has helped out the n64 (plugin/emu) community pretty well (he certainly isnt somekind of newbie)...

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
whoa looks like someone got pissed :p,
calm down Legend, well CpU MasteR just extended my point of view on these kind of frontends.
No need to feel offended because of ones opinion.

Because Cpumaster might be acting like a smartass it to you doesnt mean you should offend him: "... Alright CPU Masterbat**. I'm..."

Fyi, Cpumaster has helped out the n64 (plugin/emu) community pretty well (he certainly isnt somekind of newbie)...

Hey! Long time no speak, how have you been? ;) Allow me to put this tard in his place... :)

Now I haven't made a post in a loooooong time, been away from the emulation scene for a looooong time. I am going to make this post nice and sweet (Change of gears because I am mature and not some pimpled face 16 year old whose gets an errection thinking I am an emulation god.) so allow me to elaborate...

Ok, so you want to be a dick for some reason huh? You want to pick a fight huh?

I am not picking a fight, but I can be a dick for one last time just for you Legend. :)

Alright CPU Masterbat**.

Too easy and not original (IE: IRC back in 2002.)

I'm trying to spread a little something for the community here. If a respected member like Mudlord thinks this is worthy of going forward then why do you find the need to rain on the parade of others. Why don't you keep your worthless and juvenile opinions to yourself.

I am pretty sure this community can work without some crappy inferior coded front-end, it's not even coded in C. I am pretty sure Mudlord can create a front-end from scratch, he doesn't need this "template." Mudlord is going to take it up, good for him but you need to stop kissing so much ass and trying to become "the community." You are an author-fucker, want to get fame in this community with someone elses work. This front end doesnt even belong to you, promoting is one thing but I am pretty sure is not the so called "greatest N64 frontend"

This juvenile to you yet? WAIT! There is more! :)

Should I have kept something to enhance the community to myself in light of all your recent offerings? Oh wait, I have'nt seen you do much to help around here at all. I've been testing your precious Glide64 for 4 years, what have you contributed, not much...I mean nothing!

HAHAHA! Jesus, you are truly clueless. I beta tested Glide64 when Dave2001 was around, back before v0.1 was released! Betatested for eVoodoo (The wrapper that was used back then before Haxtarux's), I was even around when the departure of Dave2001 in 2002! Also, there are a few combines I have submitted here and there and was a BETATESTER. Also I was a tester for the last 1964 release, not to toot my horn but I had a hand in testing the plugin you are testing now and a betatester for PCSX2 (A Playstation 2 emulator). Ask Gonetz. (Greets to him by the way, love the progress...) Also, check the postcount, nuff said.

WAIT, more! Should I go on? :)

I have'nt seen you on the Nrage 2.1 discussion at all, huh!

What for? The last N-Rage plugin works good with my Adaptiod, might want to check it out just for kicks.

And I don't seem to remember you helping out on PJ1.7 on the boards at all, huh! Wow, CPU maybe the rest of us should sit idly by and allow you to further the community in all the ways you have...wait, that probably would not be smart.

I don't know, I have what is called a life. I sat in front of my computer when I was 16 using TRWin to play N64 games, I kinda don't have time for that anymore since I run my own business. Mind you, you give up your free time to do things in the emulation scene which you have plenty of it seems. Also, questioning someone's intelligence being so ignorant doesn't make you Steven Hawkings, does it? :)

PJ1.7 cannot play some games as well as 1.6 (Castlevanias, Mario Tennis, KI, etc.) but it can play other games BETTER than 1.6. Now people can get the best emu experience from their particular with alot of ease. So no all emulators are not "identical" as so intelligently put it. BTW, that's probably insulting to Smiff, Jabo and Zilmer who are trying to make PJ64 better, so you should watch you mouth.

Nice way to put a twist on my words, allow me to repost what I said in my last post about being identical.

CpU MasteR said:
First of all, all mainstream emulators (1964, PJ64, Mupen64, etc.) are identical in emulator compatablilty.

Notice I am talking not talking about features, zilmar is adding additional features and fixes for PJ64. Such as LLE emulation, texture pack support and a cheat creator (Only naming a few...). I don't speak for the Project64 development team and I am pretty sure that they are hard at work improving this emulator but I know one thing is not to speak on other people's behalf. You are not zilmar, you are not Jabo, and you are not Smiff, you don't speak for the PJ64 team and you poorly represent the beta testers for PJ64, so you should watch your mouth.

I DONATED AND I GOTZ A BETA AND U DONT, LOLOLOLL!!!!!!!!!11

Pathetic...

If you think Mupen has the same compatablity as PJ64 when it comes to games and cheats, then you might need to learn how to read and comprehened information.

So now you are insulting Mupen64? See how easy it is to twist words. :)

Wow, your so enlightened. Why should people see a picture of the box or a favorite screenshot of their games? We should just read text, right? Why not? I say because of your intelligent comment that we don't use pictures for anything anymore. It's just nostalgia, right? It's worthless, right? Why look at a pictures when we can read text? That should be your decision CPU for the whole community, right? It shouldn't be left up to the individual.

You are right, but we don't need some kiddy author-fucker trying to ram their opinion down other people's mouth. May I say you kind of attacked Falcon4ever by saying....

Falcon is not stupid, he is pointing out the truth. I don't need to clarify what he said because it is so crystal clear. But then you attack him like a car salesman on crack, nice approach. Next time I recommend being not so strong and less of a dickhead.

We're not talking about rom settings goober,

Who the fuck uses the word goober as an insult? :plain:

we're talkng about plugins and such. With the frontend, we can use differnet Nrage plugins with different configs.

That is why N-Rage implemented saving and loading profiles, that feature is built in to the plugin and its just a matter of two mouse clicks. Am I lying? :flowers:

for different games since it doesn't have settings for individual games. We can use Glide64 on 1964 with it's own ini settings and Glide64 on PJ64 with it's own settings. Beetle Adventure Racing needs Depth Buffering turned off to run but other games need it for special effects. Now you can have 2 different Glide64 settings by utilizing 2 emus. But of course, you don't care about such things. I guess Bigheads configuration list is a joke to you seeing as how it calls for different plugins for different games. What an idiot, right CPU?

I only switch between two programs and adjust the settings (if need to be changed which is rare...) like any other peson.

Some games do run differently on different eums. Killer Instinct, Goldeneye, TWINE. But to you I guess none of that matters. There is benefits to using other emus, other plugins, and other settings!!! And you want to sit here and insult all those of us who utilize different configs. I LOVE N64 games and I want the best experience for each game accordingly.

I am not insulting anyone except YOU! You make this front-end seem like it is a must have for everyone. If people find it useful, good for them. I just hate when someone tried to force their point across because of a fact. (Going back to what Falcon4ever said...) You will not find Falcon4ever using this tool and neither will I, end of story...

Oh wait, there is more... -_-

Umm...yeah..

GOOD POINT! :D

I know you are not too smart so I'll explain it to you. There's nothing wrong with people wanting a EASIER emulation experience.

It can't get any easier than it all ready is, unless you are a complete idiot.

Does PJ64 have per rom plugins? Well since you don't know the answer to anything, I'll tell you. It does not. So now people can use the best emu out there and not have to change plugins for the games ever.

Your logic doesn't compute. and I will explain why in your next quote...

Does Glide64 play Mario Tennis? Does it play Brunswick Pro Bowling or many other games as well as other plugins? Again, you don't know. The answer is no.

I know your fucking front-end won't magically make those games run, your front-end is add on feature to N64 emulators and plugins, has nothing to do with the compatability of them. You cannot take credit for making games work using a crappy front-end.

So what's wrong with people using the best plugin for the game to make it run as close to the original as possible? NOTHING!!!

Which I never implied anything wrong with it, you just got mad because Falcon talked about the "greatest N64 frontend!" not being nessecary. Which is true in my opinion.

Let people do what they want! I use Glide64 and Azimer and Nrage for 90% of my stuff but that does'nt stop me from using other stuff for the remaining 10% to play them properly! So now people can set their games to run how they want with no hassel.

I am not tying people up at their house screaming "DON'T USE THIS FUCKING FRONT END OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Something else I didn't imply...

I don't know if something happened to you when you were younger, but try not to bring other people down to your level which admittedly I've sunk to in order to get a point across to your what can only be a malformed head.

No, you have stayed on the same level from the first post of this thread. You are crazy if you think that the last few posts don't scream "N00000B!". And just because that priest touched me as a kid, doesn't mean anything now.. I think... (It's a joke, just if you don't understand I am playing off your WONDERFUL insult.... -_-)

Fuck, there is STILL MORE?!?

Wait, we don't need Zilmer to do anything. It's perfect the way it is, right? Unless you want to completly contradict yourself, and CPU, I know you're not about contradiction.

Please don't make me break out the dictonary again, you can't use big words for shit.

As sad as it is, not everyone is like you CPU. Some people use different plugins and different emu and settings for games. But those people are idiots according to you right? Well, in my eyes, they now have a choice in how they play N64.

MY HERO!!! :batman:

No, they are not idiots. Being that they aren't idiots, I am sure they can change the settings on their own. But wait, people who don't use or question the "greatest N64 frontend!" are idiots, right?

Why don't you keep your close-mined, unhelpful opinions to yourself and let the rest of us do something to help others. You don't have a rational bone in your body so go iratate somebody in another thread and let mine be. You can insult me but don't you dare insult the likes of TypusMensch or Mudlord by belittling their work. If you have nothing positive to contribute, keep your mouth shut!

Again, I am insulting how much a tard you are, allow me to close this (stupid) argument with these final words...

I post what I want, when I want, just like anyone else here. (Except ask for roms, that is a no no.) If I want to say you touch kids for sexual pleasure, I will and you can't do anything about it. :) So if Falcon says the PJ64 GUI is simple and there no need for a front-end, he will say it and won't be stopped by some punk who sits at his computer arguging about some crappy program that replaces PJ64's features. So bottom line, the N64 scene has done well without frontends for more than nine years, there was no need for them then (Since UltraHLE had a good Rom browser at the time), there is no need for them now. OK? :)

Thank you!

Ah damn it... *sigh*

PS: The Cardinals suck and the Seahawks are going to walk all over them but wait... you don't have time to watch football. All your time is needed to make everyone's decision for them, right?

Are you kidding me? The Seahawks suck just as bad as the frontend. :)

IT'S OVER! :bouncy:

EOF

Last edited:
OP
Legend

Legend

Name a better fucking N64 frontend idiot! I'm not trying to take credit for anything! Typus isn't around anymore and since he just emailed me and said the source was now available, I thought I would put that information out here and hopefully have PJ1.7 support added. I want his work to be recongized a little and be shared, that's it.

Read the Mupen64 gamefaqs and you'll find there are some games to do not run-it's not an insult if Hack's stated it moron.

You can say what you want but there's nothing wrong with adding convience to N64 emu experience and that's what the frontend allows. Questioning that is simply dumb! And so is the whole mature conversation. I've wasted enough time with you. However you look at it, you insulted alot of people by saying how everything is the same and everything easy and no one needs to adjust settings. Maybe you just fear change and think everything should be the same. Your a complete tool and I'm done! Learn how to be constructive and not demean people for no reason. Say whatever you want from this post foward and I'm not even going dignify you idiocy with a response, I promise!

And in closing, here's your team's record for the past couple years. Impressive.
W L
1999 6 10 4th NFC East --
2000 3 13 5th NFC East --
2001 7 9 4th NFC East --
2002 5 11 4th NFC West --
2003 4 12 4th NFC West --
2004 6 10 3rd NFC West --
2005 5 11 3rd NFC West --
2006 5 11 4th NFC West
Your right, the seahawks suck compared to those stats. Your just always right about everything.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Name a better fucking N64 frontend idiot!

None, why? BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEED FOR ONE.

I'm not trying to take credit for anything! Typus isn't around anymore and since he just emailed me and said the source was now available, I thought I would put that information out here and hopefully have PJ1.7 support added. I want his work to be recongized a little and be shared, that's it.

Then you were the wrong person to do so, I bet you begged and annoyed him to give the source, and out of pitty he did.

Read the Mupen64 gamefaqs and you'll find there are some games to do not run-it's not an insult if Hack's stated it moron.

Don't you fucking know how to read? I think I said, see how easy it is to twist someone else's words? Moron... :)

You can say what you want but there's nothing wrong with adding convience to N64 emu experience and that's what the frontend allows. Questioning that is simply dumb!

I question you because it annoys you, don't you get it? :) You seem to be the person loves to start conflict but don't like to finish them. You far, you have proven to be a complete dumbass. I know that a frontend isn't nesessary! Why do you think there isn't any other N64 front-ends? (I think there was one in the past, but it died quicker than your "logic")

And so is the whole mature conversation. I've wasted enough time with you.

Yeah, I am pretty sure you have a lot of NOTHING to do. Sorry for taking up your precious time. :plain:

However you look at it, you insulted alot of people by saying how everything is the same and everything easy and no one needs to adjust settings. Maybe you just fear change and think everything should be the same.

I am waiting for the death threats on the people I have(n't) insulted. You can't make things any simpler than they all ready are. Also, I don't fear anything and I am sure as hell not afraid of you. :D This is a walk in the park to me.

Your a complete tool and I'm done! Learn how to be constructive and not demean people for no reason. Say whatever you want from this post foward and I'm not even going dignify you idiocy with a response, I promise!

WAAAAH, SOMEONE PLEASE CHANGE MY DIAPER BECAUSE SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET IS QUESTIONING MY INTELECT. WAAAH!!!!!!!

Grow up you bitch, learn to stand up for yourself and your argument. Or maybe it is best to keep your mouth shut and let this thread fade away.

Respond to that... :king:

And in closing, here's your team's record for the past couple years. Impressive.
W L
1999 6 10 4th NFC East --
2000 3 13 5th NFC East --
2001 7 9 4th NFC East --
2002 5 11 4th NFC West --
2003 4 12 4th NFC West --
2004 6 10 3rd NFC West --
2005 5 11 3rd NFC West --
2006 5 11 4th NFC West
Your right, the seahawks suck compared to those stats. Your just always right about everything.

I never said I was a Cardinals fan, did I? What I wanted to imply was...

THE SEAHAWKS SUCK BIG COCK!!!

Thank you for the entertainment, gg.

EOF.

Last edited:
OP
Legend

Legend

Your a funny sad woman. And you being a douche for no reason. I think you made yourself out to be a self-righteous, erogant, out-of-line raving lunatic. You never stop. You need to learn how to calm down sometimes and control your temper. Therapy is a real good thing for people with your condition. You a complete toolshed. And I really think people like you don't deserve to be alive. Your a joke, a fucking joke of a human. Ok now I'm really done. :)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Your a funny sad woman. And you being a douche for no reason. I think you made yourself out to be a self-righteous, erogant, out-of-line raving lunatic. You never stop. You need to learn how to calm down sometimes and control your temper. Therapy is a real good thing for people with your condition. You a complete toolshed. And I really think people like you don't deserve to be alive. Your a joke, a fucking joke of a human. Ok now I'm really done. :)

Thanks for the complements. :)

smcd

MY PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOUR SISTER'S! NUH-UH! UH-HUH! On an unrelated note, a bunch of ass munchers in tight pants playing with inflated pig skin near me totally rule over the same type of guys living near you...

Lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.