What's new

something is wrong with my game(sm64)!

sycon

ultimate lifeform
i was using a modified version of the cloning hack that increases your fps to 120!0_o and i turned it off reset the game deleted the code and is still going 120fps so i can't even play mario is running way too fast :p can someone tell how i can fix this it's like the hack saved to my rom!but no cause i already tried changing roms so thats not the problem what do i do :(

OP
sycon

sycon

ultimate lifeform
ok but is there any other way to fix this that you know of?
EDIT:i know limit fps works but it'll just go back to 120fps when i uncheck it

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
i guess the best thing to do is not put in risky cheats like that. according to your first post, the problem seems to be in the MEMPAK file or one of the internal PJ64 files since it has affected more than just your rom alone. maybe a person more experienced in cheats can help you such as gent(he knows good codes to reverse "permanent codes" like this)

Tre

Oops. Died again.
I would think that if you take the original code, and figure out the modifier, you could switch it to return the FPS back to 60 from the 120. It might work, it might not. But like others have suggested, wait for Gent.

D.Farougia

ok but is there any other way to fix this that you know of?
EDIT:i know limit fps works but it'll just go back to 120fps when i uncheck it

That's true, and that's normal, with every game you will try... cheat is not the matter...
I'm maybe missing something, but I don't understand where is the problem...