What's new

Some regular qustions about Retexturing!

Mr.Wolna

FalloutNow! ***erator
First of all sorry for by bad english^^ I am reading this forum for many years now, and like it very much, now i decided to register. First its very cool that user make new projects for the odl godd n64 games! And i have some questions , too.

1. Is there a really finish mario 64 pack out there , as i see Nintemods is register as the only which sit finish. BUT as i can see there are still lots of missing textures.

And whats about mario himself? Can i change the texture of his trousers ans shirt?

2. IS there an interes on retexture MK 4? I always loved this game, but i think the N64 version lokks not very good. I have treid bymyselve but had no luck. So meaby some one intrested to hel me and show me how retexturing goes. And help with this project. Do not worry I am a swift learner ;) And have some/much^^ modding experiance. too. But not with retexturing n64 Games yet. So what you think? Any intresting on retexture the fabolous game Mortal Kombat 4? I hope so and i hope i will get some usefull request. Thanks a lot

Greets,
Wolna

OP
M

Mr.Wolna

FalloutNow! ***erator
nobody intrested?

sry for dp :blush:

edit: common help me out ;)

Last edited: