• The Ocarina of Time (N64)

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Majora's Mask (N64)

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • The Oracle Duo (GBx)

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Zoomer

If the Oracle series had the graphics of A Link To The Past, they would be the best for sure. Someone should make an SNES hack of them.

LReyome27

Proud Nintendo FANBOY
Zoomer said:
If the Oracle series had the graphics of A Link To The Past, they would be the best for sure. Someone should make an SNES hack of them.

Its not about hacking in that case....Its about converting, which if someone knew how to open and play with GB games they could rewrite the opcodes and graphics to play in a SNES Emulator.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
How many "your favourite Zelda game" polls are there???
One of them is mine, but I think there are two more (this one and another)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Heck, why do no one like zelda2 for nes? It's overall the best game in the serie...

OoT is ok too, but 2 is better because it's harder...

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Somehow, Zelda 2: The Adventure Of Link is the only Zelda game that didn't catch my attention.

Stezo2k

S-2K
a link 2 the past has to be the best :) didnt like the zeldas for n64 for some reason, they just didnt appal 2 me hehe

Stez

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I didn't like too much the N64 ones because of the graphics (they should have used cell-shading there)
Hey Doom, I tried to play some more with Link's Adventure, and I liked it, but it's hell hard!

Stezo2k

S-2K
i'd try zelda: a link to the past 1st, thats the best of all of em in my oppinion hehe :) i'm always playing it on Dreamsnes on my DC :D runs like a dream, and the ehanced graphics make it a treat!

Stez

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Majora's Mask is a good game, no doubt, but Nintendo should have done it much longer than that with better storyline

yogaman

Banned
apart from the legend of zelda (nes) the storyline in Ocarina time is the BEST..... but I think nintendo has sucked out every tiny little bit from zelda that future sequels won't have a proper plot!