What's new

So, I'm buyin a PSP.

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
Well, i've been slowly savin up for a psp and ive just about got enough money to buy one, but i dont know which website to buy one from. I wanna get the standard pack because i dont want the extra bollocks that the value pack has, and i'd want to have a 512mb or a 1gb memory card from ebay, with Wipeout Pure or Ridge Racer.
So as I live in the UK, I'm thinkin of buyin it from lik-sang as they sell them cheap and from readin different forums they usually deliver in 4 days. And there's this charging cable which i wouldnt mind buyin from them anyways, but its the cost of the customs if they get hold of it..
There's import madness which ive heard like Jaz are ok, but from other ppl they've said that they're unreliable.
So do you think i should risk it and get them from lik sang, or does anyone else have gd, reliable online stores?
Cheers.

Last edited:

Jaz

Ex-Mod
I got mine from ImportMadness, and I'm in the UK also.

Very cheap (£169 for the value pack and a game), cheap P&P, and there was no import tax to pay - they marked mine as a $30 toy to avoid customs.

OP
DarthDazDC

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
Nice, might get it from them then, and since you bought it the price has gone done to around £135 for the standard pack so i might get it form there..

OP
DarthDazDC

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
well i just registered with them and the price went up to £150, and i cant find the japanese standard pack now, so im prob gonna go wiv lik sang instead

OP
DarthDazDC

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
well thanx for helpin me out ppl :p
i found asite called winsuxx.com which is very reliable and fofers the jap standard pack for £120, and shippin is £15, so i'll order that when me pay comes into me account soon..
just been biddin on a few 512mb memory pro duo cards on ebay, dirt cheap for a few and its sandisk so the transfer rate is very fast :D

micronux

Question: If I buy this is it going to be a PAL PSP? And if so, does that mean I'm not going to be able to play NTSC games I buy in Canada. Also is it possible to record your movies or audio onto UMD? :unsure:

OP
DarthDazDC

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
well, i bought it from winsunx.com, along with wiepout pure and a 512mb stick from ebay, should be gettin 'em all by next week :D