What's new

So I did it... I ordered Nintendogs.

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
Yes. I'm now semi-happily awaiting delivery from the good people at lik-sang of that brand new "shout at Japanese dogs" game. Or "Nintendogs" to give it the more usual title. Anyone else have it and want to post some impressions?

Next up; Electroplankton.

Clements

Wow. There's something about that game that looks really refreshing and innovative - a break from all those violent games.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I've never seen such an interactice 3D game myself and these puppies look quite cute. :D
I'm seriously thinking of getting a DS especialy now that a Zelda game is also going to be released.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Hm, looks like a 3D version of the circa 2000 PC games Catz and Dogz. The concept is nice, but it gets old very quickly.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Well we've had it for about 3/4 weeks now, and my girlfriend plays it quite happily for 2+ hours every single day.

I've not managed to play it too much - although walking them is always fun when you're yanking on the lead to stop them. ;)

Clements

Interestingly, respected Japanese magazine Famitsu gave Nintendogs a perfect 40/40. The only other games to do this are Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Vagrant Story and Soul Calibur.