Status
Not open for further replies.

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
The poll results are shown below.

There are tissues on your right.

The exit is on your left.

I will now leave the stage so Smiff can come up and hold his final speech.

:plain:

OP
Redah

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Smiff said:
I can't think of anything witty to say - does this mean you can't ban me?

I thought you'd have your speech and all ready.

Damn. You're one un-prepared mod.

:eek:

I'll leave the stage open, once more. I assume you can find the exit yourself.

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Oleg Zaks said:
Lol, Smiff was able to vote for himself only 3 times?

actually 1 of those votes was mine, but don't get any ideas i was referring to the wit part (cause i'd really miss it) :hrm:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Oleg Zaks said:
Lol, Smiff was able to vote for himself only 3 times?

:look: erm....
well that would be Once then.
:blush: the 1st was mine ;)

The Gentleman said:
No way! I'd miss his wit, kindness, Truthfulness and Danm help 1 2.44%

Eagle

aka Alshain
I would have voted....

"No way! I'd miss his cynicism, sarcasm, and skepticism."

... but it wasn't available

yogaman

Banned
HARHARHAR..... GO TO HELL ...MUAHAHAH

-ups, I forgot that I was on his side :blush: ..... well, I wouldn't even ban my worst enemy ! But since smiff goes under the catagory - worst moderators ...let's make an exception ;) ! So smiffyboy - get ur pj stuff all sorted and then.........

BYE :devil: :devil:

dave_luther

Dangerous Dave
dont ban smiff, think of the many ppl hes helped wit their n64 emulation problem, his website has brought the whole n64 community together. anyhow, it looks like everyone has turned on him, this guy made the best n64emu even greater, what has he dun wrong?

smiff=good lad

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

I could be well off the mark here, but this whole ban Smiff thing seems to be a big joke between moderators.

It wouldn't suprise me anyways, to find this was all little more than pissing about.

OP
Redah

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
dave_luther said:
dont ban smiff, think of the many ppl hes helped wit their n64 emulation problem
Think of the many ppl he yelled at :plain:

dave_luther said:
his website has brought the whole n64 community together.
I think that's Emulation64's job :D

dave_luther said:
this guy made the best n64emu even greater
I personally think Jabo & Zilmar did that :pj64:

dave_luther said:
what has he dun wrong?
The list wouldn't fit in this browserwindow :(

dave_luther said:
smiff=good lad
.. :stupid:

dave_luther

Dangerous Dave
well he did work hard on the rdbs and still is, well maybe hell go join britboard or something, when is he going to be banned tho, uve streched this out for ages now

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
Baning someone because you don't like them is stupid. If you feel he is abusing he MOD powers, speak up. Did anyone give him a warning saying he needs to lighten up? And I mean from someone who counts, like the people that hand out MOD status.

And if it is a proble should you start by taking away his MOD hood?

What I'm wondering is "who is really in charge here and why don't they put a stop to this stupid thing." It's just like spaming newbies, except the people spaming are all people that have been here for awhile

Perhaps I can't explain my point well, but I hope you see what I mean.

yogaman

Banned
oh common...... this is too obvious..... THIS IS A STUPID JOKE!!! Although banning smiff wouldn't make me weep....

But this whole thing is just to check how the sympathies stand 4 ol' smiff........ it's still pretty cool that although smiff doesn't get banned (for sure) he knows that the majority of the people voted to get rid off him; so that gives him a chance to change or remain the rotten ban-without-reason-abusing-admin-power-arrogant guy. And an other important point is that many people mix the fact that smiff didn't make pj64, but Jabo and Zilmar.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
yogaman said:
oh common...... this is too obvious..... THIS IS A STUPID JOKE!!! Although banning smiff wouldn't make me weep....

But this whole thing is just to check how the sympathies stand 4 ol' smiff........ it's still pretty cool that although smiff doesn't get banned (for sure) he knows that the majority of the people voted to get rid off him; so that gives him a chance to change or remain the rotten ban-without-reason-abusing-admin-power-arrogant guy. And an other important point is that many people mix the fact that smiff didn't make pj64, but Jabo and Zilmar.

what a complete pile of wank. sorry yogaman but as Slougi and most people knew all along, it is all a joke (a good one too), and if you don't like me or this forum you take yourself somewhere else :-

:pj64: :emutalk1:

in fact..... we could use this poll to neatly expose dissidents and.. BAN THEM! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.