What's new

Sleep!

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
:yawn: My body clock has gone wonky with all those late nights I'm pulling to take on the O-Levels.

On topic, what time do you usually sleep?

And why? :term:

Quvack

O-Levels is exams right?

Tis almost exam time for me with University, so I've been getting shit all sleep, mostly because all the parties are starting now :p Oooops!

4:55am now == my bad!

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
I go to bed at around 2am'ish and wake up at about 7am, on weekends I usually get to sleepin till around 10am tho :)

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
In bed between 2 am and 4 am, depending on how long the Zdaemon Doom 2 match of the night lasts, then up between 8 and noon depending on how much homework i need to do.

Clements

Weren't O-Levels scraped years ago and replaced by GCSE's? :p

Yep, there are some testing times for me too next week. Genetics test, multiple choice ~30 Questions for ~55 minutes. Shouldn't be too tough if I prepare!

Sleep? What's that? :happy:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
I get to sleep at around 12:30 and up for 7:50

I sometimes go to bed at around 2am but not as often as I use to...

Macca

my sleep varies so much, i akways had late starts for school so i use to goto bed at like 2-3 and gettup at 10.

now that im doing my final exams i get to sleep at 1sh and wake up at 8ish

weekdays.. in bed by about 11:30 to 12, up at 6:20 every day

weekends.. in bed between 3 and 4.. up 12 hours later :D

Moose Jr.

Raging Moose
I try to go to bed at 11 every night (I was naughty and played a FPS until midnight last night). Back up at 7. What amazes me is my sisters can stay up till 1-4 consistently each night and still wake up around 8 or so for work. If I tried that... :franken: