What's new

since everyone asks why i like s club 7 come here in this topic and ask me anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
lol thats as fake as it can LMAO!!!!!!!! doesn't even look like rachel ROFTLMAO!!!! You know most ads are fake and they said somethin about this bat child on one magazine ad lol that was stupid but this is too far. Plus Rachel is a lot better lookin that that girl *shivers* Rachel has a voice of 1000 angels as a lo of guys say even me :D. She also has a body of just i can't explain she's also real nice cause.... oh n/m i dont want to tell :D

Last edited:
OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
gokuss4 said:
Rachel has a voice of 1000 angels as a lot of guys say even me :D. She also has a body of just i can't explain she's also real nice cause.... oh n/m i dont want to tell :D

doesnt that quote tell you anything? lets see the main part " she's real nice cause.... oh n/m i dont want to tell :D" doesn't that certain quote tell you guys ANYTHING?!

Josep

eyerun4phun
OMG! sorry 'bout that i must have been randomly clicking and some how ran into this one, my bad;)

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
im waiting for someone to say somethin on that quote. it'll give you a clue about me and S Club 7.

blizz

gokuss4 said:
Rachel has a voice of 1000 angels as a lo of guys say even me :D. She also has a body of just i can't explain she's also real nice cause.... oh n/m i dont want to tell :D

I see, well that's perfectly normal for your age. :devil:

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
ok if someone doesn't get it right about that quote i did, in 2 hours, ill tell you the answer and it'll really make you guys annoyed :D

blizz

gokuss4 said:
ok if someone doesn't get it right about that quote i did, in 2 hours, ill tell you the answer and it'll really make you guys annoyed :D

the answer to which is he's felt them.

blizz said:
he hugged them, he's felt those puppies. ;)

git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git git... git

i want to hug rachel stevens :(

Status
Not open for further replies.